TUF cringe hall of fame

Not from an actual TUF season but TUF-related and cringe as hell. When Jason MacDonald gave himself the nickname "the TUF killer" during the post-fight after beating Ed Herman. Then goes on to lose to three TUFers. lol

I only saw one season of this stupid ass show. But for there to be no Southworth-Leben references by now... c'mon guys. So cringey I never watched again.

That guy on an early TUF (maybe the 4th / comeback season?) who ran into a wall on purpose and got head trauma from it.

Honestly thought Rampage breaking the door was cringe. Seemed staged and unnecessary.
CleverBowedAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif
that was the cheapest door I have ever seen lol!

Man TUF has produced a lot of great fighters, but it's also produced a lot of douche chill moments too, and I mean next level cringe.

I gotta admit I only really kinda followed the early TUF shows, so most of my nominations will be from that time period, but I add whatever ones I'm missing out on.

This has to be the Michael Jordan of MMA cringe. I mean I dont know what else to say, I wish I never seen it but I can never unsee it now, or unhear it.

C4yoKaSWQAAIq3E.jpg

<{clintugh}>

I dont know who was more comical in this exchange, probably Wanderlei with his caveman bully tactics. But Chael looked shook, and then the "I can't let you get close" line lol <45>

qaragfru7ws41.jpg

Ferguson's "where's your kid at". I mean that's pretty extreme even by Tony's standards. But I guess Tony would be a nightmare drunk to be around.

maxresdefault.jpg

When that idiot asked the dude to punch him and got knocked out.

hqdefault.jpg

This one was super cringe, but I loved it, funny as hell.<45>

hqdefault.jpg

<36>
its actually funny just get over it lol

Well they did let them drink. I think guy asking a dude to punch him, then getting knocked out was the funniest one. I'd hate to have my worst moments from early 20s caught on camera while drunk af.

I don't see anything "cringey" about how about Chael dealt with an infuriated Wanderlei. Telling him he couldn't let him get close was just Chael attempting to send a reality check that if Wanderlei tried to close the distane, Chael was going to be forced to actually defend himself. I mean, what else was he supposed to do?

I’m re watching tuf 7 right now and after Jesse Taylor’s first win, he eerily foreshadows his ufc career x3 by saying his life is defined by throwing away opportunities.

this is before

- kicked off of TUF
- comes back to get Peruvian Necktied by CB and released
- has the best redemption story arc for TUF, wins the redemption season, pisses hot afterwards and gets released.

I always just wanted to see this dude succeed.

Man TUF has produced a lot of great fighters, but it's also produced a lot of douche chill moments too, and I mean next level cringe.

I gotta admit I only really kinda followed the early TUF shows, so most of my nominations will be from that time period, but I add whatever ones I'm missing out on.

This has to be the Michael Jordan of MMA cringe. I mean I dont know what else to say, I wish I never seen it but I can never unsee it now, or unhear it.

C4yoKaSWQAAIq3E.jpg

<{clintugh}>

I dont know who was more comical in this exchange, probably Wanderlei with his caveman bully tactics. But Chael looked shook, and then the "I can't let you get close" line lol <45>

qaragfru7ws41.jpg

Ferguson's "where's your kid at". I mean that's pretty extreme even by Tony's standards. But I guess Tony would be a nightmare drunk to be around.

maxresdefault.jpg

When that idiot asked the dude to punch him and got knocked out.

hqdefault.jpg

This one was super cringe, but I loved it, funny as hell.<45>

hqdefault.jpg

<36>
Not sure what exactly is cringe about Chael Sonnen speaking plainly to a guy who barely speaks english. You can usually tell the difference between when someone is posturing and when someone is serious about swinging, or you can see and feel the moment shit just shifted from an verbal argument to a commitment. At least I can and I know a lot of people who can. Rule number 1 is always don't let them get into swinging range. Anyone who has ever been in a fight will tell you that. If they do get into swinging range, you better swing first or swing better. Its not usually legal to swing first, but 9 times out of 10 its the right thing to do if someone gets that close to you

You could have substituted a lot of Junie Browning incidents in place of this one.

Not sure what exactly is cringe about Chael Sonnen speaking plainly to a guy who barely speaks english. You can usually tell the difference between when someone is posturing and when someone is serious about swinging, or you can see and feel the moment shit just shifted from an verbal argument to a commitment. At least I can and I know a lot of people who can. Rule number 1 is always don't let them get into swinging range. Anyone who has ever been in a fight will tell you that. If they do get into swinging range, you better swing first or swing better. Its not usually legal to swing first, but 9 times out of 10 its the right thing to do if someone gets that close to you

You could have substituted a lot of Junie Browning incidents in place of this one.
The cringe was that he said it out loud, and that it’s Chael and every time he opens his mouth some form of cringe pours out of it.

Edmond bitches out in a fight. And Rousey getting in Hallman’s face.

Edmundo was scared for his sad LIFE when Hallman goes “let’s go now”....Edmundo is such a phony tough guy.

Hallman would have strangled him within seconds and Rousey should have gotten Holm’d right there for acting like a dude.

Karo Parisyan: "Do you even know me? Do you know who I am?"

q1Av1eS.gif
Its a fucking travesty what happened to Karo. Not that he would have been a dynastic champ but we were cheated out of a good few years of sick flashy judo throws in the cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back