TUF cringe hall of fame

Man TUF has produced a lot of great fighters, but it's also produced a lot of douche chill moments too, and I mean next level cringe.

I gotta admit I only really kinda followed the early TUF shows, so most of my nominations will be from that time period, but I add whatever ones I'm missing out on.

This has to be the Michael Jordan of MMA cringe. I mean I dont know what else to say, I wish I never seen it but I can never unsee it now, or unhear it.

C4yoKaSWQAAIq3E.jpg

<{clintugh}>

I dont know who was more comical in this exchange, probably Wanderlei with his caveman bully tactics. But Chael looked shook, and then the "I can't let you get close" line lol <45>

qaragfru7ws41.jpg

Ferguson's "where's your kid at". I mean that's pretty extreme even by Tony's standards. But I guess Tony would be a nightmare drunk to be around.

maxresdefault.jpg

When that idiot asked the dude to punch him and got knocked out.

hqdefault.jpg

This one was super cringe, but I loved it, funny as hell.<45>

hqdefault.jpg

<36>
Chris "Cat Smasher" Leben pissing on Jason Thatcher's bed/pillow
Koscheck hose of Leben
Junie Browning...many incidents
Rob Browning...trying to be Junie
Any Browning...problem with genetics
War Machine...Upper Decker
Matt Serra...Marc Laimon beef

That episode where Nate telepathically transferred all his "209 rage" to Manny.

Cole Miller talking shit
GSP trying to swing a baseball bat
Conor hollering stay on your feet pussy
Uriah Hall apologizing to everyone he killed on the show
Shamrock/Ortiz anytime the camera let them talk to each other
Schaub not helping his black brothers

Shamrock bringing a "nutrition" coach who takes the stages and tells everyone that they need to eat good protein like steak. Ed Herman stands up and goes " I have to make 185lbs in a few days I don't think I should be eating steak" <Lmaoo>

How could you neglect the episode where everyone was pissing and cumming on each others sushi?
I must have missed that one, I didn't follow TUF all that much after the first few seasons.

Cole Miller talking shit
GSP trying to swing a baseball bat
Conor hollering stay on your feet pussy
Uriah Hall apologizing to everyone he killed on the show
Shamrock/Ortiz anytime the camera let them talk to each other
Schaub not helping his black brothers
Kimbo thought Schaub was black. I forgot about that one.

Akira trying to hide his male pattern baldness with his douche hat in season 14 was pretty bad.

Andy Wang...was excited to finally see an azn brother represent but then we get that "warrior". Big L

Back