TUF (commentator edition)

juncito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I read that Rogan signed a new deal with the ufc but it's only a one year contract. Would having a group of commentators competing for a contract, alongside the group of tuf guys be something you'd like to see?

I'd imagine it would bring some entertainment value to the otherwise quiet tuf fights. They've tried Alumni tuf, ring girl tuf, and who know what else since I've quit watching.

As Bruce Buffer would say IT'S TIIIIIME.

Actually, yes... Like they announce the tuf fights?

That might be fun

Might be horrible but could be a fun train wreck too

Wait, did they do a ring girl competition? Internet? Not on spike right?

6 months of training and J.R dominates the competition

I think it would be hilarious if some really attractive girl served as the in ring announcer

Imagine this girl announcing the pre fight intros

188105 (1).gif

The Ultimate Fighter, featuring no fighters, *Commentary Version!!$%*

Actually, yes... Like they announce the tuf fights?

That might be fun

Might be horrible but could be a fun train wreck too

Yeah, they'd have to live in the house and connect with the fighters too. I'd watch but it certainly could be a mess.

Yeah, they'd have to live in the house and connect with the fighters too. I'd watch but it certainly could be a mess.
I think it would be a really fun idea , but logistics and judging who does best might be hard...

I think it would be hilarious if some really attractive girl served as the in ring announcer

Imagine this girl announcing the pre fight intros

View attachment 125971

And make America vote. I bet she'd win for sure unless, some commentator looked like Northcutt. Guys around here would lose their shit.

I think it would be a really fun idea , but logistics and judging who does best might be hard...

They could have Rogan and goldie be the judges. Would goldie like the new breed if they were replacing him?:D

I entered this thread expecting the idea to be commentators fighting to get into the UFC :D

There are already a lot of commentators able to step in as it is.

Back