TUF Brazil Finale Card Announced

Discussion in 'So You Wanna Be A Fighter Discussion' started by VIP1349, May 26, 2014.

1. VIP1349

VIP1349 Silver Belt

So I'm on UFC.com and some good news in the form of Pezao facing Rick Monstro and Demente facing Wagnao on the Fight Pass Prelims this Saturday.

I think all four deserved it, I don't think too many other Heavyweights really needed to be there and maybe a Middleweight or two were warranted. But these guys deserved to go at it, one more time. Think I've got Pezao beating Monstro due to the size, but Rick could blitz him and knock him out. Demente/Wagnao is a toss up.

Source: http://www.ufc.com/event/ufn-sao-paulo-tuf-brazil?f1=Marcus-rogerio-de-lima&f2=richardson-moreira

2. beefcake180

beefcake180 Aces Wild

22 fights on Saturday. Awww yeah.

3. benjaminbuttons

benjaminbuttons Banned Banned

I think the loser of Demente/Wagnao probably wont get another chance. While the loser of Pezao/Rick Monstro should because LHW lacks depth.

4. BrazilianDude

BrazilianDude Gold Belt

Awesome day! I'll miss some of the Berlin card though.

I think they all deserve to get fights. They were all entertaining, although I suspect Demente will suffer the problem of the bjj guy who can't take people down in the UFC.