TUF Brazil 3 Finale: Miocic vs. Maldonado Prelims PBP (Discussion)3:30pm PT/6:30pm ET

I'm rooting for Monstrao although ultimately I don't think he's UFC-caliber honestly.

So am I correct in saying barely any of "heavyweights" on tuf brazil were actually heavyweights?

None of the ones who actually did well were. Rogerio De Lima weighed in at 230 for this card, everyone else at HW was 210-219, basically big MW's or average LHW's. Rogerio De Lima probably put on too much weight at 230 to be honest as well - he's probably going to be sporting a belly.

My friend who speaks Portuguese hates him.

EDIT: Not this guy, my bad. The other Portuguese interpreter - the tall skinny guy.

I think you're talking about the dude who always does translation for Nova Uniao? He used to have a Bieber haircut, I can't remember his name.

100% agree.
knucks.gif

I would really like to see the Mighty Mouse PPV sell well.

wtf is this? do I have to buy the FS1 main card to see it on fight pass? I'm already paying for fight pass

I'm rooting for Monstrao although ultimately I don't think he's UFC-caliber honestly.

His problem is his cardio, but more because he goes balls to the wall from the start. He has heavy hands and good ground game.

place is empty. Dude is like fuck my shirt! lol

Heavyweight Palhares? Should be interesting while it lasts.

de lima is gonna gas on the way to the cage

Back