TUF Brazil 3 Finale: Miocic vs. Maldonado Prelims PBP (Discussion)3:30pm PT/6:30pm ET

Pedro Munhoz is way to good to be fighting as a first prelim on a card like this. He was a game opponent on short notice for Assuncao in his debut.

The UFC seems to like putting the Russian prospects on the Brazil cards, I kind of like it, Russians vs. Brazilians are usually violent encounters.

Pedro Munhoz is way to good to be fighting as a first prelim on a card like this. He was a game opponent on short notice for Assuncao in his debut.
Yeah I was surprised by how well he did. Undefeated prior to that fight as well.

Yeah I was surprised by how well he did. Undefeated prior to that fight as well.

I was not surprised by his performance against Assuncao, if you watched him in RFA you could see the kid had talent.

After the appetizer in Germany, JBG will enjoy a gluttonous offering in Brazil.

I see a lot of finishes tonight.

22697-544956.png

I was not surprised by his performance against Assuncao, if you watched him in RFA you could see the kid had talent.
never watched RFA I don't get AXS unfortunately.

Here we go! Another 6 hours! :icon_chee

I like watching fight pass more than fox/fs1.

I usually don't bitch about this, but this is probably a record for me for not recognizing names on the card. Who the fuck are these prelims fighters?

I usually don't bitch about this, but this is probably a record for me for not recognizing names on the card. Who the fuck are these prelims fighters?

hehe. Same. I never got around to watch this season of TUF Brazil either. First TUF outside of China that i ever missed. So i don't even know the main card finalists.

Back