TUF Brazil 2 - Team Nogueira X Team Werdum [!syncronized with Brazilian broadcast!]

Who is worst? Davi Vieira or Foguete?

Foguete. At least Vieira showed some heart in his fight against Cabral. Like my gf said, Foguete looks like more a mailman than a MMA athlete.

Some guys in this season are really bad at MMA. But I hope at least guys like Besouro and Cabral get a chance (beside the guys in the semi)

Some guys in this season are really bad at MMA. But I hope at least guys like Besouro and Cabral get a chance (beside the guys in the semi)

My guess is that half the guys who they like will get fights on the Fuel card while the rest will pad prelims for the august UFC card in Brazil, mainly facebook and that.

Everyone is plotting to Patolino X Viscardi in the semis.
According to Minotauro, the strongest fighter is the Argentinian.

Patoline might be able to beat the Argentine...he seems to follow strategy really well...

PS: Holy shit Erick can lift bigfoot.

Leo gassed really early...didnt really see him get hit with a big shot in the 1st round...

I dunno if I agree with the result...Leo got a knockdown and a takedown on the first...and clearly won round 3...he has a case for the win...

EDIT: broken hand makes sense...

GRande Rasta,falta poco para ser el ganador.

War Rasta, Argentina is with you

Looks like patolino has a chin...

I am so pissed that i'm about to be proven that once again the names of finalists were leaked....

EDIT: looks like Viscardi misses the pride rules as much as I do...

Shit...cant believe this...must be the worst TUF ever...

Loved this season but MY GOD was it plagued by injuries. Though I scored that fight for Leo Santos so I'm not that pissed that Santiago lost his spot in the final... he'll get another shot anyway, the dude's legit and also a very nice guy.

War Minotauro

Santiago, Yan and Foguete should have another chance in the UFC...
Maybe on the next Brasil card...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back