TUF 28 PBP/Discussion

A hair under 7U up tonight. Nice event. Thanks for all the tips guys.

I mean this guy is the whole package similar to Woodley.
<{cruzshake}>
Woodley will knock him the fuck out. Underestimating T.Wood yet again. I get that he made RDA look like shit, but it's nothing compared to Woodley. Woodley is a lot bigger, more athletic and SMARTER than RDA. I like Parillo, but he can't gameplan for a fight. He can teach you headmovement, boxing defence and such, but he is just not Din Thomas or Mike Brown.

got suckered by that +300 on rda, small loss tonight but the big one tomorrow

12+ units on the night

I don’t like tomorrows card nearly as much

Doing some round robin props

Kyle, looks like we’re gonna agree to disagree! I’ve defintley never underestimated Woodley that guy is so fucking legit. But Usman looks better and better every fight. Tonight, he made a high level fighter in RDA look real weak and Usmans cardio level looked the same in round 1 as it did in round 5. I’ll be super interested to watch Usman fight the winner of Woodley/Covington.

However, Dana just said on the post-fight show that he wants to see Usman fight Woodley and all he can think of is Woodley fighting Usman. So I’m hype.

<{cruzshake}>
Woodley will knock him the fuck out. Underestimating T.Wood yet again. I get that he made RDA look like shit, but it's nothing compared to Woodley. Woodley is a lot bigger, more athletic and SMARTER than RDA. I like Parillo, but he can't gameplan for a fight. He can teach you headmovement, boxing defence and such, but he is just not Din Thomas or Mike Brown.

Final thoughts on the main event:
Watched more video of the two fighters. Sadly, I think it's Usman's fight to lose (because I hate the guy). This match-up reminds me a little of Khabib v Conor. We got bigger wrestler with not very developed striking but he is stupid fast and awkward in his movement. And striker who is just not good enough on the counter and can't stand his ground well enough to make something happen on offence. RDA has better grappling than Conor, so won't suffer a lot of damage and won't be submitted + much better cardio, will be there until the final bell. But usually when you are giving up size and you are against a wrestler that's pretty big disadvantages to overcome.

If you guys want to add Usman to parlays seems fine to me, he really have to shit the bed to lose it seems. I'm sad to admit it, but he is the better fighter here, no doubts.

What I said at the beginning about not trusting Usman... I still don't, but he's got match-up advantage in his favour and size, strength and power. I mean, you gotta just throw the fight to lose it IMO. I saw RDA v Colby 3rd time and I watched closely how Colby pushes him to the fence. Yeah it was in a bullrushing style, but not at all times. I wanted to see when Colby slows down the press, if RDA automatically claims the initiative and he didn't. I think he feels himself undersized and the confidence he had marching down people @ LW is just not here @ WW.

Well, at least I got something right this fight night. Glad that I did not put a single bet on the card, a lot of fights surprised me.

However, Dana just said on the post-fight show that he wants to see Usman fight Woodley and all he can think of is Woodley fighting Usman. So I’m hype.
Yess!

Fuck...down 3.5u...fucking rda

oops miscalculated 2u down. I am not happy but I feel better that I lost less. lol. I hope I can get a good streak tom.

Last edited:
Usman - 5.5 was a great play. I thought Usman would take him but another poster (sorry I forgot who) called that line at around - 135 and it was a solid call. Usman looked great. I wasn't a huge fan of his going in, but he fought well and came off decent in interviews.... Him vs Colby is the fight that has to happen IMO

I couldn’t have been more off on RDA/Usman. The last thing that I expected was Usman completely shutting down RDA.

I still had a great night, but RDA winning would have been big.

I couldn’t have been more off on RDA/Usman. The last thing that I expected was Usman completely shutting down RDA.

I still had a great night, but RDA winning would have been big.
yup same here.
I lost both parlay and straight but cuz RDA lost...

Back