TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 6 - 10 p.m. ET

Leah is no bullshit, dayum! Bea has a 3-0 all finishes record in her short MMA career with a whoooole lot of kickboxing experience, and Leah arguably out struck her, she certainly controlled the majority of that fight aside from the goofy shit in the first half of the second 2nd up to the point where she let Bea think that she might know how to rear naked someone(that shit wasn't even vaguely close even though it easily could've been Bea knew what the hell to do).
Add in the 4-1 record with 3 TKO finishes - including that SICK head kick in Invicta - the JUST BLEEEEED factor(girl gotta a whole lotta' AIN'T CARE in her), and I think Leah will actually have a noticeable effect in bantamweight(presumably).

Are you new to TUF? To TV? You gettin' played like a trumpet by them editors.
Also, by all accounts, Whittaker was an absolutely fucking atrocious TUF coach that only turned on his 'give-a-fuck' for the cameras. You said "...don't do enough cardio"(which is kind of an odd detail to know if you weren't there...), but that shit isn't 'homework' - that's supposed to be APART of training, but word is out that Team DoNothing didn't do much of anything in the gym. Which is why they showed Leah actually doing 'homework', actually doing a lot of work at the house instead of the gym. So... da fuck you talkin' bout?

(and stomach rolls = 135er fighting at 145, this shit ain't rocket science)
Awww cute, the chubby girl has a fan!!!

And if you are going to make a claim like "by all accounts, Whittaker was an absolutely fucking atrocious TUF coach" provide sources or STFU and stop fighter bashing.

Dweebs obsessed with looks on here probably have never fought in RL and they still talking shit about the Leah girl after she went to war... Gimme a fuckin break.

cEIbFo6.png
REAL TALK - 4-1 with 3 TKOs, come the fuck on with this steaming pile of "no skill" bullshit, she dropped a fucking MEAN head kick knock out in Invicta. Seems like everyone forgets that, if you aren't Urijah Hall, then you're gonna look like shit in TUF fights due to the circumstances compared to a real fight after a real training camp with a real team that actually gives more of a fuck about you than just "go out there and win - so that I can have a better record than the other coach on this TV show". The girl is an overachiever. Probably won't be top 5, but I could see her holding down a perennial high top 10 in 135 once she gets some more experience and that post-TUF training bump that always seems to happen to the better fighters.

Motherfuckers in here acting like this was some old footage from a 'Bum Fights' tape just because they expected the Super Model to walk in there and pick her apart, and that didn't happen.
Also, notice how opinions about Bea's looks have dropped since Leah went in there and out-gunned her...

Awww cute, the chubby girl has a fan!!!

And if you are going to make a claim like "by all accounts, Whittaker was an absolutely fucking atrocious TUF coach" provide sources or STFU and stop fighter bashing.
Awww, how cute - keyboard warrior unloads some fighter bashing of his own, then claims the person calling him out is doing that.

Anyway, it isn't fighter bashing - it's coach bashing. Because Robert Whittaker, the rightful, deserving, and undisputed MW champ, is a shit TUF coach.
Maybe try watching the last two TUF Talks, where it was mentioned by two different participants, for a start. You're a big boy, I'm sure you can find them on your own. From there, I'll let you use these, hopefully, new found skills of "web searches" to find other sources that are out there, readily available.

Awww, how cute - keyboard warrior unloads some fighter bashing of his own, then claims the person calling him out is doing that.

Anyway, it isn't fighter bashing - it's coach bashing. Because Robert Whittaker, the rightful, deserving, and undisputed MW champ, is a shit TUF coach.
Maybe try watching the last two TUF Talks, where it was mentioned by two different participants, for a start. You're a big boy, I'm sure you can find them on your own. From there, I'll let you use these, hopefully, new found skills of "web searches" to find other sources that are out there, readily available.
Where did I fighter bash? I called the irony of a girl with stomach rolls talking about getting out of shape. There is visual evidence of that. I have nothing against stomach rolls. DC is my favorite fighter.

I haven't seen anyone but leah criticize Bobby Knuckles coaching. I don't watch TUF talks, I barely watch TUF, but I did google whittaker bad tuf coach and got nothing. Again, I found nothing about anyone else saying anything bad about whittaker or the other coaches. And leah didn't even say he was a bad coach, she said it wasn't a good fit.

So back up your claim.

@Arrrrgh
If you're not watching the show then you don't have a valid opinion about anything going on. You look at the fighters and make judgemental comments because you're too lazy to watch the episodes. The fighters on Whittataker team barely speak English as well as the coaches. It's mostly just Spanish and Portuguese that the white girl doesn't understand.

What's really annoying for her is that Whittataker acts like he doesn't give a fuck. He's probably afraid of establishing any communication to not make it seem like he's flirting because the cameras are there 24/7 during training sessions. People will twist up the truth for their own amusement to create Fake News.

She's basically having a training camp in another country. While it is tough for her to train, overcoming the adversity will only make her will to fight much stronger. What she said on the show is very logical, she basically said "win or loss, if I feel my coaches aren't committed to me during my fight then I will switch sides and take advantage of the training possibilities of Team Gastelum."

Fighter or not, most girls have stomach rolls. There's really no professional dieting on the TUF show.

@Arrrrgh
If you're not watching the show then you don't have a valid opinion about anything going on. You look at the fighters and make judgemental comments because you're too lazy to watch the episodes. The fighters on Whittataker team barely speak English as well as the coaches. It's mostly just Spanish and Portuguese that the white girl doesn't understand.

What's really annoying for her is that Whittataker acts like he doesn't give a fuck. He's probably afraid of establishing any communication to not make it seem like he's flirting because the cameras are there 24/7 during training sessions. People will twist up the truth for their own amusement to create Fake News.

She's basically having a training camp in another country. While it is tough for her to train, overcoming the adversity will only make her will to fight much stronger. What she said on the show is very logical, she basically said "win or loss, if I feel my coaches aren't committed to me during my fight then I will switch sides and take advantage of the training possibilities of Team Gastelum."

Fighter or not, most girls have stomach rolls. There's really no professional dieting on the TUF show.
I'm sorry I was vague and it lead to 3 paragraphs... I've watched all the episodes of tuf this season. I don't watch tuf talks and I don't normally watch every season of tuf, hence "I barely watch tuf."
How we went from it being annoying this girl shits on team whittaker every episode to you insinuating whittaker is afraid of talking to her because it would "seem like he's flirting" is beyond me. I'll bow out of this thread on that note.

She's annoying.

@Arrrrgh
"How we went from it being annoying this girl shits on team whittaker every episode to you insinuating whittaker is afraid of talking to her because it would "seem like he's flirting" is beyond me."

You try and explain Whitataker's apathy towards Leah then. What reason is there that he doesn't respect her and offer some coaching?

Hespect to Leah.

Bea is not ready for the UFC.

Hespect to Leah.

Bea is not ready for the UFC.

Well being 2-0 going into TUF I thought that was a given..
But then I realized CM Punk was 0-0..
Oh and I'll take Bea vs Punk in a fight.

I like Leah. Hate on me all you want.
Good amount of thick.

on another thread someone said that Leah looks like Ross Person with long hair... I cracked up lol. There is only so many types of facial features in the world. People are bound to look similar, especially these days with how many faces we see in our lifetime with technology.

on another thread someone said that Leah looks like Ross Person with long hair... I cracked up lol.

lol I just did the same thing after reading your post, she really does.

She's not as good as Pearson so I doubt we'll see her again when TUF is over. That fight was bad anyway. A kickboxer with no real power and zero head movement against a keen but not very skilful Ross Pearson lookalike. All the I'm on the wrong team whining has been annoying too.

Just got to watch the episode. I didn't think Stephan Bonnar's twin sister had it in her. She bugs the shit out of me. I hate the whole, "Nobody works harder than me" schtick.

bonnar twins.jpg

Back