TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 6 - 10 p.m. ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
7p7lxMb.jpg

Bea Malecki vs. Leah Letson

The 145-pound women are up again, with Robert Whittaker putting Leah Letson against Swedish striker Bea Malecki from Team Gastelum.

Letson comes to the show from Milwaukee, where she's amassed a 4-1 record in her fighting career. She's also a veteran of Invicta Fighting Championships. While she suffered a setback in her debut, Letson has since rattled off four wins in a row, including a jaw-dropping knockout against former UFC bantamweight Elizabeth Phillips in her last fight.

Bea Malecki comes to the show from Stockholm, Sweden, where she's only had two fights in mixed martial arts, but has a bigger history in Muay Thai kickboxing. Malecki trains out of the AllStars gym in Sweden, which should sound familiar because that's the same place where two-time UFC title challenger Alexander Gustafsson trains as well as several more notable fighters, including Ilir Latifi, David Teymur and Jimi Manuwa.

Letson seemed to be one of the higher rated fighters coming onto the show, especially given the fact that she had already been considered for a matchup in the UFC before her fight fell apart. She is a strong, well rounded featherweight with good power in her hands and a strong top game when she's able to take the fight to the ground.

As for Malecki, she is a very strong Muay Thai stylist who is one of the tallest fighters in the competition. Malecki possesses a ridiculous 74-inch reach - the same reach as former two division champion Conor McGregor - so she's going to have size and reach on just about everybody she faces. Malecki also has great knees and a nasty kicking game.

Bea Malecki… A+. Going to be an entertaining show. Plus. Gus is slacking... How big can Sweden be. Dude should be rolling with her on the daily...

The girl on the right isn't a heavy hitter in the right way.

Malecki's photo looks like an instagram model. Leston's looks like she took a photo at the local high school picture day.

Usually I can find a TUF photo of the fighters for these threads. But not this week. UFC is slipping.

Usually I can find a TUF photo of the fighters for these threads. But not this week. UFC is slipping.

Haha, o I wasnt ragging on you man. Just kind of funny the huge difference.

Soccer mom seems to have the better resume'. But that doesn't matter in the cage... Bea would be a nice addition to the slim 145 division.

That ref is phucking irritating.

Bea has to win to prove not just a pretty face...

<GrassoBless><NewGina><Goldie11>

I have a feeling Bea is gonna get lay n prayed. I really hope I'm wrong though.

No boyfriend... Does she not Sherdog. She would be dating a Sage look a like.

She has only referred to her looks 17 times.

Bea wins the weigh in attire...

Back