TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 4 - 10 p.m. ET

Well, Allen was right that there was going to be a finish. Entertaining fight, on account of the brutal beatdown and the comeback, I guess. Don't think either girl's stock really went up after that though. Ratings have been in free fall for years now, and this season is just putting another nail in the coffin.

Kelvin got his blackbelt on tonight's episode when some of his other coaches came to visit them gym.

Hell of a fucking comeback for Julija, I thought she was about to get KO'd
Could almost hear Snoop screaming "Whoop im cuz, WHOOP IM!!"

The successor to ish?

Yea! She does her own video-game sound effects :)

This season has been very poorly edited and really lacking on the storytelling. There needs to be followup in regards to the fight that happened the episodes before. The episode before this one just had a huge upset. They aren't doing much to really sell the tournament or the drama that comes with a tournament style.

I agree. I tune in more out of habit than anything, and they have not done much to keep me engaged. Also (and I know tgis has been mentioned before), the ultra close up “confessional” camera interviews are awkward AF.

Pretty satisfying to see Marciea get subbed after having the Lithuanian chick dead to rights. She has that smug overconfidence that’s super cringe to watch, especially when you’re awful. Good luck with that women’s only gym lol

Back