TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 2 - 10 p.m. ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Bl3vZ8z.jpg

With the heavyweights kicking things off last week, the women's featherweight division will be showcased this week with a pair of former Invicta FC fighters facing off as Team Gastelum's Pannie Kianzad takes on Katharina Lehner from Team Whittaker.

Kianzad is definitely one of the most experienced fighters entering the competition this season from the women's featherweight division. She's a former Cage Warriors champion and she's faced a long list of top fighters throughout her career.

Lehner is another multi-fight veteran from Invicta FC, where she picked up a TKO win in her debut before falling to UFC veteran Sarah Kaufman in her most recent fight, which stands as the only loss on her record.

Elsewhere this week, Gastelum will deal with one of his fighters who didn't exactly come to the show ready to compete. In the past, fighters have struggled to make weight because they weren't totally prepared to compete during the early days of filming, and that can make for a tough situation. While it's tough to believe heavyweights would have those same struggles, there's at least one fighter on Gastelum's team who will raise a couple red flags in the upcoming episode.

Like them both, but hoping to see Katharina Lehner win this!

Hoping the fight tonight is entertaining... Just Think. Some of these girls will be ranked at 145 by season end.

Hoping the fight tonight is entertaining... Just Think. Some of these girls will be ranked at 145 by season end.
I'm incredibly curious to find out how many stay at 145 after the season ends.

Wish they could have gotten Kayla Harrison on this season... PFL is going to run out of opponents for her at 155.

Wish they could have gotten Kayla Harrison on this season... PFL is going to run out of opponents for her at 155.
It sounds like she's going to make her way down to 145 in the future, so they may not have to scrape up the King Reinas of the world to fight her above 145.

With the lack of a name fighter this season... can we get a Leben or Browning moment. :eek:

" I want to stand with her ".... That comment would get a Like on here.

Modelo Beer... Not even showing the Stipe commercial during MMA Primetime...

LMAO Hi-Tech Dental Care!

I fell so reassured...

Went to the dentist this morning... not that big of a deal. SMH.

Worried about losing a tooth... You are a fighter. Your opponent will be trying to knock them out... Rumble vs Glover.

fight time already shit this about to be a boring decision

They could have shown 2 fights this episode instead of 20 minutes worth of dental footage.

Looks like it’s going to a decision.
I guess Pannie will win, just because Lehner looks like she has bad cardio.
I don’t know that for a fact, I just have a hunch lol

Scrappin Time!

Back