TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 10 - 10 p.m. ET

Good scrap/ boxing match... both busted up. Showed good cardio for a three round TUF house fight. Plus, no drunk rampage by Greene...

i like Julija, hope she gets a chance on the finale, damn Pannie destroyed her :/
surprised didn't end up in a TKO, Pannie was throwing bombs :eek:
Rob was getting REALLY pissed off there :p

Rob was so damn disappointed LOL
i think the finales will be Pannie vs. Macy and maybe Frazier vs. Juan
Letson for sure ain't making to the finals

I'm glad Pannie did a good fight. Hopefully she's on her way to living up to her potential at last.

glad i didnt stay up for that episode
guess it was a mandatory 3 rounds. 2 was plenty....
damn julia not givin any effort in such an important fight for her career

Did Stoliarenko want to win that fight or did she just want to hit Pannie? Weird.

I don't know y'all were high on stoliarenko worst record coming into TUF, she almost got upset by Allen who's by far the worst on the show. Pannie handled her pretty easy.

i like Julija, hope she gets a chance on the finale, damn Pannie destroyed her :/
I think she's getting beat in the finals vs anyone. Unless it's a rematch against allen

i think Rob actually over coached Julija. Julija knew she couldn't stand with Pannie and wanted to go for the takedown from the getgo but rob wanted her to trade first. bad idea.

i think Rob actually over coached Julija. Julija knew she couldn't stand with Pannie and wanted to go for the takedown from the getgo but rob wanted her to trade first. bad idea.
Rob was screaming the right thing to do during the fight, Julija lost because she ignored him and tried to bang.

he's not fat. there's a lot of muscle under there. he's a man. a thick, full sized man who would smother you into oblivion
<Dany07>You're blind af. Justin's definitely fat. The fact he can beat people up doesn't make him magically not fat.
<Steiner01>

<Dany07>You're blind af. Justin's definitely fat. The fact he can beat people up doesn't make him magically not fat.
<Steiner01>

I bet he didn't think Jared Cannonier was a fat HW either, the MW Cannonier was there all the time just hiding under 50lb of fat (he was 235 and 241 in his two UFC HW fights). 241 lb Cannonier at HW was in MUCH better shape than a 265 lb Justin Frazier, they're both 6ft tall. Frazer is a MW too.

They've already booked 9 fights for the finale, I guess only the semi-finalists are getting signed, wonder if that will include the heavyweight who froze?

I bet he didn't think Jared Cannonier was a fat HW either, the MW Cannonier was there all the time just hiding under 50lb of fat (he was 235 and 241 in his two UFC HW fights). 241 lb Cannonier at HW was in MUCH better shape than a 265 lb Justin Frazier, they're both 6ft tall. Frazer is a MW too.
Roy Nelson is a welterweight

They've already booked 9 fights for the finale, I guess only the semi-finalists are getting signed, wonder if that will include the heavyweight who froze?
I don't think so, i see them matching the loser of tonight (Greene vs. Juan) against Braddock Silva (Anderson).

Julija vs. loser of Chiasson/Letson seems like a good idea too.

Back