TUF 28 Finale RDA vs Usman

Don't do it, highly likely this goes to decision, and if there's a finish it's likely a Kim sub.

How about Lotson ITD at +210? Do you think at least one of the womens fights doesn't go the distance?

Just an FYI, this fight is at 135. Probably makes it worse for Benevides in any case. I'm on Perez as well.

They said Benavidez weighed in at 125.5 and Perez 126. Are you saying after weigh ins Perez will be north of 135? lol

How about Lotson ITD at +210? Do you think at least one of the womens fights doesn't go the distance?

I can see Chiasson getting a stoppage, which is +275 and +400 for a TKO/KO specifically. Not quite enticing enough for me to bet (I already bet Chiasson ML 2.5u at +105), but might be the fight most likely not to go the distance.

Pannie & Macy were friendly in the house and embraced at the weigh-in. I see this going to a decision with Pannie winning via pushing Macy against the cage, boxing fundamentals and mixing in takedowns.

Both lack defense on the feet but if this is ending ITD I think Julija sub is by far the most likely way it does. I also think it's the most likely of the 3 women's fights to end ITD.

I love the prices on Letson TKO & Letson round 2 & round 3, via ground & pound most likely if she ends up on top as Julia tries vainly for subs.

Both fighters have terrible head movement and take a crap load of damage, not sure either will have the energy to finish after all the head shots. Except maybe miracle armbar by Julia
*Sorry Sadist didn't read yours before posting

Letson has a serious case of pillow fists. Watch her land about 50 unanswered shots on Al-Lanna Jones while immobile against the fence and somehow NOT get a TKO. Have never seen someone fail to stop such a bad and helpless opponent.

Julija sucks striking but she doesn't stand in one place to be finished at least. If this fight does not go distance, it's probably a Julija sub that does it.

Even if in the clinch or on the ground, Greene will be attacking.
Oblivian, you were 100% right!
After the fight I will say that Maurice could be as bad a wrestler he can, but he actually have some offence in these grappling exchanges, which won him this fight. Batista just doesn't know what to do to keep himself safe on the ground, he is TD artist, not a grappler.
Every time in the past I saw a pure wrestler coming to MMA it ends fucking terrible once he starts fighting dudes who are not complete trash.

Back