TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 4 - 10 p.m. ET

Bryce Mitchell is a super redneck, lives in Arkansas, and does a lot of hunting (to be fair he eats what he kills instead of just doing it for sport). He killed a bobcat and according to Violent Bob Ross on TUF Talk he did actually eat it. I've never heard of eating bobcat, but supposedly he did.
They showed him carving the bobcat up for meat in the episode when he's at home with his girlfriend.
Got nothing against a guy who hunts for food.

giphy.gif
@John Cena

Some people seem upset but I thought Bryce Mitchell’s ultra redneck-ness was comical.

I loved his transition from back control to armbar in the 2nd round. Mitchell looked hood against a solid striker.

Bryce Mitchell is a super redneck, lives in Arkansas, and does a lot of hunting (to be fair he eats what he kills instead of just doing it for sport). He killed a bobcat and according to Violent Bob Ross on TUF Talk he did actually eat it. I've never heard of eating bobcat, but supposedly he did.
Do you need a safe space? Bobcat, and mountain lion are the other other white meat. I've heard mountain lion backstraps are better than any pork you'll find. Dude might be redneck but probably lives a lot healthier than you lol

Do you need a safe space? Bobcat, and mountain lion are the other other white meat. I've heard mountain lion backstraps are better than any pork you'll find. Dude might be redneck but probably lives a lot healthier than you lol

Are you stupid? Where did I criticize him for what he does? I was merely explaining to the guy asking "wtf who killed a cat". Hunting to feed your family and actually using what you killed, I don't have a single problem with that as long as what you're killing is legal to hunt.

Mitchell looking like the other finalist opposite Tyler Diamond for 145, I reckon. wicked fight, that'd be, if Ty gets through.

Gutted for Pena, he would've won it for me at 155lbs. I see Thailand Clark winning next week

Are you stupid? Where did I criticize him for what he does? I was merely explaining to the guy asking "wtf who killed a cat". Hunting to feed your family and actually using what you killed, I don't have a single problem with that as long as what you're killing is legal to hunt.
Are you stupid, or just self entitled? You say "super redneck" and "from Arkansas" like you are better than this man. But I do think in my reply, i was still thinking about Jims comment.

Are you stupid, or just self entitled? You say "super redneck" and "from Arkansas" like you are better than this man. But I do think in my reply, i was still thinking about Jims comment.

You're really fucking reaching to come to that conclusion, you yourself called him a redneck btw. Nothing wrong with being a redneck, seems you're just itching to start shit and not thinking.

Oh man Violent Bob Ross can't continue, that fucking sucks.

Who they going to bring in? This is the season of undefeated fighters, wouldn't really make much sense to bring back someone who already lost on the show. They better have some reserve fighters who just barely didn't make it on the show or something.

Can't stand that guy. Wanted to like him just for the Bob Ross thing, but he's such a whiner. I almost lost it when he referred to himself as a black man. Yeah there's a touch in there with the hair, but that dude is as pale as a slice of wonder bread.

There's hardly any hunting here in England but I have seen the places where our animals are slaughtered and I am completely sure, as the sky is blue that hunting is far more compassionate than how it's done here.

Im pretty sure that Miocic only LW win is gonna be Allan Zuniga. I see Thai winning next one btw.

Are there legit training sequences where techniques are shown by the coaches or it's just a just a drama show?
Because i am very interested in the former but i don't care about the latter.

Are there legit training sequences where techniques are shown by the coaches or it's just a just a drama show?
Because i am very interested in the former but i don't care about the latter.
Nope. TUF has never shown technique.

Back