TUF 25 Prediction Contest!

krause
JT $$$$
michael johnson

Reminder!

For the grand finale we will be predicting three fights to close out the contest. All taking place on Friday so make sure you get them in asap.

Fight 1: James Krause vs Tom Gallicchio (2 points)

james-krause-tuf-25-pre-video.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fight 2, The TUF 25 Finals: Dhiego Lima vs Jesse Taylor (3 points)

dhiego-lima-tuf-19-finale.jpg

image001.0.png

Fight 3, the Main Event: Michael Johnson vs Justin Gaethje (3 points)

TUF-Finale-25-758x426.jpg

I'll put my final picks in tomorrow..gotta deliberate on these.

Johnson by tko
JT Money by dec
Krause by 2nd or 3rd tko

Goddamit Krause.

Krause
Taylor
Johnson

Krause
JT
Johnson

Still want Tom to win even though I picked Krause. If Krause fights as dumb as he did against JT then Tom has a decent chance, but I would imagine after the fuck up against JT he isn't going to come out and try to take Tom down.

If Krause fights as dumb as he did against JT then Tom has a decent chance, but I would imagine after the fuck up against JT he isn't going to come out and try to take Tom down.
I expect he should fight smarter... Full camp & all...

Last Reminder!

For the grand finale we will be predicting three fights to close out the contest. All taking place on Friday so make sure you get them in asap.

Fight 1: James Krause vs Tom Gallicchio (2 points)

james-krause-tuf-25-pre-video.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fight 2, The TUF 25 Finals: Dhiego Lima vs Jesse Taylor (3 points)

dhiego-lima-tuf-19-finale.jpg

image001.0.png

Fight 3, the Main Event: Michael Johnson vs Justin Gaethje (3 points)

TUF-Finale-25-758x426.jpg

Johnson by tko
JT Money by dec
Krause by 2nd or 3rd tko

fuck i keep going back and forth in the main, fuck i change my mind

i now got

Gaethje by tko
JT Money by dec
Krause by 2nd or 3rd tko

Going with..

Tom.
JT.
Johnson.

Not confident in ANY of them.

Going with..

Tom.
JT.
Johnson.

Not confident in ANY of them.

Even though I picked Krause, I hope your picks are right as I agree with your other 2 picks and I really want Tom to win.

In theory Krause should be a terrible match-up for Tom...in theory. But Krause for some reason didn't really show up to this season of TUF, even the fights he won he didn't look as good as we've seen him in previous UFC fights. And his gameplan against JT was absolutely atrocious. This fight should have been an easy pick, but Krause's recent showings made it much more difficult than it should have been.

Even though I picked Krause, I hope your picks are right as I agree with your other 2 picks and I really want Tom to win.

In theory Krause should be a terrible match-up for Tom...in theory. But Krause for some reason didn't really show up to this season of TUF, even the fights he won he didn't look as good as we've seen him in previous UFC fights. And his gameplan against JT was absolutely atrocious. This fight should have been an easy pick, but Krause's recent showings made it much more difficult than it should have been.
Good breakdown! The main thing that concerns me about Krause is that we don't know which one will show up. You have the guy with killer instinct who showed up against Cruikshank..and then you have the guy who lost to Lazaro

10-9 Krause round 1. He fucked up big time by exposing his back to try to stand-up, but Tom couldn't get the choke and Krause picked him apart

20-18 Krause. Tom landing more than he did in round 1, but still not enough. Man Tom has the right nickname though, he really is a tank. Just gets hit and keeps coming forward

Quite a few people still haven't made their picks, and the first fight that counts is over with already.

Krause defeated Tom via UD 30-27 across the board

Last edited:
Back