Tuf 25 finale pbp/discussion

omfg, ishii BLATANTLY kicked him in the face on ground and stuck his tongue out, accidental my ass

30-26 even w/no point deduction tho, dominant by gray.. good start here. sorry any ishihara backers..

wish i did more on that dec prop!

Yes, we all know he's a good wrestler, I'm saying since you felt that was a big factor why didn't you bet big on Maynard?

Your join date is 2016, sit down.
Maynard was a D1 wrestler (Michigan state) and ishihara lost to lobov. Lol

Good performance from Maynard, kind of style he should be using, would have done better in his last few fights. Congrats Maynard backers, great odds now in hindsight!

betsafe already graded my maynard bet as a win 10sec before the fight was over lol

that was vintage Gray -- kind of happy for him

Maynard was a D1 wrestler (Michigan state) and ishihara lost to lobov. Lol

They don't really correlate though, Lobov didn't wrestlefuck him but yeah, Ishi looked poor as anything tonight.

Good performance from Maynard, kind of style he should be using, would have done better in his last few fights. Congrats Maynard backers, great odds now in hindsight!

Ryan hall would've gave him so much trouble if he tried to wrestle.

BOOM!! First dog cashes easy? After Artem punked Ishi I had to play Gray +280 absolute no-brainer

Hit Gray for 0.4u at +300 before it started. So nice start to the night for me

Ryan hall would've gave him so much trouble if he tried to wrestle.

Oh for sure, but he was lost on the feet in that fight so he could have tried at least as all else was failing.

They don't really correlate though, Lobov didn't wrestlefuck him but yeah, Ishi looked poor as anything tonight.

Lobov bullied him though.. he didn't really box him up in the middle of the ring. He pushed him around with his size and strength and had him backing up against the cage the entire night. This was that but with wrestling

Maynard is on the "easy fights for the Reebok sponsorship money" tour

tecia torres should win the next fight... but you gotta be insane to be playing her. lima has only lost to the elite in the ufc.

Gray with the standard 'American wrestler who has taken way too much head trauma' post fight interview.

I was going to put more on gray but I thought he was second fight

Why the fuck is it on FS2? I hate that channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back