Tuf 25 finale pbp/discussion

Wish there was LB on this fight, feel like Gray will gas in later rounds.

If Maynard gets another takedown early in round 2 this could be a repeat for the rest of the fight. Ishihara's movement is poor so far, needs to start moving more.

Ishi is gassed af. Maynard on his way to a win.

Maynard feints, Ishihara falls for it and throws the rear knee, Maynard times it perfect to take him down.

o1.5 hits, good start to the night, wish I went bigger on Gray ffs, need to start having more confidence in my dog picks...

Lol at whoever bet ishihara. He lost to lobov lol. Y'all know Maynard is a legit wrestler what did you think was gonna happen. Huh?

how dumb do ishihara backers look here. completely overrated. i bet 10% of my bankroll on maynard. should have bet more.

Lol at whoever bet ishihara. He lost to lobov lol. Y'all know Maynard is a legit wrestler what did you think was gonna happen. Huh?

Show us your big bet on Maynard then, with that kind of insight I presume you put a serious amount of money on him at dog odds?

This is the same idiot who talked shit all the last event.

this shit is a BEATDOWN

20-18 if not worse

1 more round, gray!!

he looks ok cardio wise... ishi looks worse

Show us your big bet on Maynard then, with that kind of insight I presume you put a serious amount of money on him at dog odds?

I'm mad I didn't bet gray tbh

What do you mean "with that kind of knowledge"

It's well-known Maynard is wrestling based. Were you not around in TUF 5 days?
So many new fans just from reading these posts.

What do you mean "with that kind of knowledge"

It's well-known Maynard is wrestling based. Were you not around in TUF 5 days?
So many new fans just from reading these posts.

Yes, we all know he's a good wrestler, I'm saying since you felt that was a big factor why didn't you bet big on Maynard?

Your join date is 2016, sit down.

Thank god for livebettig ...3u Maynard 1.65 after R1. I still feel like a real ass for my Ishi ITD bet.

Back