TUF 21: ATT vs Blackzillions

When Charles Rosa was fighting Sean Soriano on the prelims for the McGregoat card, they were really playing up how one was from Blackzillians and the other was from ATT. Saying shit about how one of them jogs past the rival gym every time he does his roadwork, and Goldie I believe said something like "I wonder what goes through his head when he goes past there".

It was a weird comment, since I've never heard of those two gyms hating each other. But maybe the voices in their ear pieces told them to play up the rivalry to build some hype. Honestly I barely pay attention to most of the shit they say though.

that is really weird because there isnt much of a rivalry at all. And boca is 20 minutes away from coconut creek so that must be one hell of a run. but this VS season is official, filming started already at each respective gym

I think it might just be att coaches vs blackzilian coaches but the fighters are from all over. I know a dude who is going to be on this season and he trains out of Jackson's.

I think it might just be att coaches vs blackzilian coaches but the fighters are from all over. I know a dude who is going to be on this season and he trains out of Jackson's.

Exactly.
It'll be a couple of guys from their actual camp and a few wildcards from elsewhere, at the most.

No way its gonna be full camp vs. camp in terms of fighters signed to those camps. I just cant see it.

Not sure if the UFC has made this official, but Rumble also let it slip on the MMA Roasted podcast, that TUF are filming at Blackzillians. Didn't know there was much of a rivalry between ATT and BZ. I guess it's a built in rivalry of local gyms.

Not sure if the UFC has made this official, but Rumble also let it slip on the MMA Roasted podcast, that TUF are filming at Blackzillians. Didn't know there was much of a rivalry between ATT and BZ. I guess it's a built in rivalry of local gyms.

Awesome. I'm freaking pumped.

Any idea what weight class?

I think it started/became pronounced around the time Big Foot fought Overeem.

Back