TUF 20: Guide to the Strawweight Division

Some of Heather Jo Clark's followers have been teasingly comparing her with her arch-nemesis Felice Herrig, over some of Clark's recently self-released pics, such as this one, saying things like: "You should do a weekly bedhead pic!" [this is something Felice does].
Clark has been critical of Felice's use of sexy pics on social media.

10683961_774598005935503_1931964411_n.jpg

Hmmm...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/9/17/6282267/whos-the-next-ronda-rousey-tuf-20-rousey-weighs-in

Not sure exactly when this media scrum was, but if post-filming that first statement has the tone of someone who knows they were right, not what they think might happen, despite the attempt otherwise to act like she doesnt already know.

This has me worried for Jojo... though we still dont know who gets switched as it wasnt Clarke or Herrig originally being on the same team as many guessed....

More needless speculation, but what if the fighter-team-swap is a poorly disguised attempt to keep some Team Melendez fighters in the Final 8/Final 4? They could conceivably lose every fight or nearly every fight. Maybe we get to through the first round and Team Melendez only has like one person left, so Dana uses a scuffle as an excuse to switch teams and give Team Melendez a fighting chance.

Jarl

I wonder if Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta ever had this much fun with the contestants of the other seasons of The Ultimate Fighter? Dana looks like he's in heaven!

Bx-19bmIAAAlI8j.jpg

He looks as if he is out of his mind on ecstasy.

More needless speculation, but what if the fighter-team-swap is a poorly disguised attempt to keep some Team Melendez fighters in the Final 8/Final 4? They could conceivably lose every fight or nearly every fight. Maybe we get to through the first round and Team Melendez only has like one person left, so Dana uses a scuffle as an excuse to switch teams and give Team Melendez a fighting chance.

Jarl

I thought of that too. He wouldnt need an excuse, I'm sure most would be happy with a switch if it meant they weren't having to train with the same people they're fighting and avoiding any issues of who the coach coaches, etc

Is this a drawing of a Team Melendez fighter depicting her in the act of farting? Is that a fro-hawk on that character? Does Angela Hill's expression and gesture support the hypothesis that it was her? Is it directed at a Team Pettis fighter in the drawing?

BxR5VaMIcAEl-PQ.jpg

More information has come out that likely explains this drawing.

Rowdy Bec gave this answer, to the following question, asked on the UG forum: "Do girls fart?"

Bec: "Hahahaha Angela Hill does... she farted on Jake's head once ;) "

I don't find this issue funny, sir.

Farting in somebody's face is a vile and putrid act, as witnessed by Travis Newaza's opponent a few months ago. He fucken vomited. It was sick.

I don't feel it should be legal to fart in the face of an opponent during a BJJ/MMA match. I feel that referees should deduct 1 point for a fart to the face. If the fart causes the opponent to vomit (and the match must end) then I feel the referee should disqualify the person who blasted the fart and give the win to the victim.

We must end this uncivilized behavior and unsportsmanlike conduct.

Stank is often used as a tactic in mma- like how Forrest said some guys he sparred with what not bathe for a couple of days so when they rolled, their balls stunk to high heaven.

I just re-watched episode 3 and I noticed something about the intro.

Each fighter gets a little hero moment (a kick or a punch etc looking cool). Aisling Daly is shown slumped against the cage and Lisa Ellis is struggling to complete a pull up.

Is this maybe more foreshadowing?

Or, perhaps, they upset the UFC and this is payback

The Ultimate Fighter Season 20 Premiere
Published on Sep 28, 2014

[YT]PbMldCoK3Bk[/YT]

UFC Girls - Carla Eparza, Angela Magana & Jessica Penne

[YT]maaI5QY4JJU[/YT]

[YT]maaI5QY4JJU[/YT]

I saw Aisling Daly in a fight there vs Magana. So that means that Ais at least won't have a problem in the first fight regarding weight cutting.

I saw Aisling Daly in a fight there vs Magana. So that means that Ais at least won't have a problem in the first fight regarding weight cutting.

indeed. i think it's the second fight that she won't be able to fight. at least that's what i gathered from the previews. another probable spoiler from the show's staff. yay! :icon_sad:

[YT]maaI5QY4JJU[/YT]

I like Jessica`s acknowledgement of Invicta along with the UFC as the highest level of women`s MMA...

...and look at her face when Angela M says "I think any one of us is capable of kicking each other`s asses"...she gives a smile that seems to say, "Yeah, right! Keep thinking that...heheheheh!"

Nice little clip...thanks for posting it.

Jarl

The Ultimate Fighter girls get dolled up

[YT]Q59LYCo8gcc[/YT]

indeed. i think it's the second fight that she won't be able to fight. at least that's what i gathered from the previews. another probable spoiler from the show's staff. yay! :icon_sad:

Doesnt that seem to happen at the house? Don't they do their cutting at the gym? Maybe it's not a weight cutting thing, but a result of drowning sorrows?

Doesnt that seem to happen at the house? Don't they do their cutting at the gym? Maybe it's not a weight cutting thing, but a result of drowning sorrows?

i think it's an ongoing process, especially for the fighters like aisling who might be a little heavier to start.

i hadn't thought of that scenario...is there guinness at the house??? haha :icon_chee:icon_chee

Back