TUF 19 Edgar VS Penn Episode 5 Discussion

Sooooooooooooooo does Ian lose? I really hope so.

Man these threads are dead this season, even 18 got to at least 6-7 pages, this is terrible

The boring ass fights don't help either

IMO Clark won first roudn based on his strikes and actually putting out offense, second was Corey's.

I sort of understand why they airead TUF Nations before this one, because this season is pretty bad, fight wise

As far as I'm concern, this season is filler material to pass the time while waiting for TUF 20.

the trolls who pretend to be fans of mma are awful

this season is full of legit prospects, and yet we've got a bunch of whiners on here who would rather see a house full of mostly unskilled women.

this season is full of legit prospects, and yet we've got a bunch of whiners on here who would rather see a house full of mostly unskilled women.

I like this season and I liked the women season. Am I a fake MMA fan?

As far as I'm concern, this season is filler material to pass the time while waiting for TUF 20.

yup I think the UFC brass saw a bunch of Unanimous Decision wins by legit prospects but saw the finishes of TUF nations and said, well fuck it lets put Nations first, let 19 slip under the radar and throw all our eggs in the TUF 20 hype basket

yup I think the UFC brass saw a bunch of Unanimous Decision wins by legit prospects but saw the finishes of TUF nations and said, well fuck it lets put Nations first, let 19 slip under the radar and throw all our eggs in the TUF 20 hype basket
Yes, because a fight that is a finish is automatically better than a fight that is a decision.

15 minute war > 1 minute finish any day.

Yes, because a fight that is a finish is automatically better than a fight that is a decision.

15 minute war > 1 minute finish any day.

how many 15 minute wars have there been on this TUF so far though?

so far I've seen 3 pretty bad snoozers and a boring fight that had a solid comeback submission

I'm with you though a 15 minute war is sometimes better than a quick finish but I'm just saying the guys so far haven't exactly been fighting tooth and nail for that finals spot

I agree but you said the same about TUF China and TUF China was absolutely god awful.

China in MMA is woefully under-developed and I can't take it seriously when you say there was a single prospect on that season. Prospects in china? Maybe, prospects worldwide? Not a chance.

Just to highlight my point, in one of the finales you have a 7-7 guy(after winning the finale) vs a 6-5 (after losing the finale) guy. Both were alternating losses.

The other finale has [still hasnt happened] a 6-3 guy vs a 2-3 guy. These are not prospects, not a single one of the finalists has a win (or loss) over anybody of note.

I dunno when its gonna happen but i really hope Chris Fields KO's Van Buren. Probably wont happen though.

Back