TUF 18, WSOF Alum Cody "California Cowboy" Bollinger signs with Titan FC

Handawg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Another solid addition to Titan, hopefully he competes at 145 before the term "Bam-Bam" weight comes to fruition.

For those who don't know who he is, he recently fought Marlon Moraes at a catchweight (bam bam weight) when the fight was originally panned for the WSOF 135 pound belt. Very well rounded fighter who was slated to win TUF 18, but of course he missed weight.

You think we'll see him vs Anthony Gutierrez which was supposed to happen on TUF? Think he could definitely make waves at 145.

surprised mma lopez didn't post this right away. But yeah Cody turned down a fight with Bellator for the Titan deal. Funniest part was when asked about a sha rematch he said "he needs a win first"

surprised mma lopez didn't post this right away. But yeah Cody turned down a fight with Bellator for the Titan deal. Funniest part was when asked about a sha rematch he said "he needs a win first"

In all fairness I believe that Cody has improved more so than Sha has. Cody's proven to have a pretty crafty ground game and his striking has seemingly improved. If he could set up the TD better in a rematch with Sha I think Cody would finish him since Sha has shown tremendous weakness on the ground in his last few outings.

Nonetheless, Cody is on a better run atm, so it doesn't surprise me that he said that.

Shah was a quality fighter but he's stagnated hard, while Cody has only gotten better

Lol!

I really hope wsof folds and the top guys go to bellator, then the rest to titan

Back