TUF 18 TV Ratings Jumped 22% in Week 4, As Expected. (Update: Hi Roxy!!)

Arkain2K

Si vis pacem, para bellum
@Steel
Reaction score
Viewers increased once again when the ladies are fighting, coincident? :)

How many viewers do you think will tune in for Week 5 when it's the men's turn to fight?

The fourth episode of The Ultimate Fighter: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate attracted an audience of 778,000 viewers, according to the Nielsen TV ratings service. That number is a 22-percent improvement over the previous week

Last edited:
but no one wants to watch women fight!

i predict just shy of 600k next week with the tv season going and then about 700k+ range again for the women.

Just curious, what time does it air for most? I normally catch it when they re-air it at midnight. I went back a few hours, and it said 7 or 8PM. I always thought it was 10, but nope.

I prefer the women on this show.

It has more to do with the nature of the show than a preference in actual fights.

The women are interesting and have vaginas...the men are dudes I don't really know and thus far have not distinguished themselves in any way.

Its not rocket science.

as fun as it is to make fun of ronda's team antics, its been the most fun to watch...thank goodness she and edmund are unbearable in the extremely watchable way

That's great :D

Loveeeeeeeeee you. So much.

I don't think next weeks mens fight will do good numbers, but hopefully the week after with the women back we get some decent figures up there!

I prefer the women on this show.

It has more to do with the nature of the show than a preference in actual fights.

The women are interesting and have vaginas...the men are dudes I don't really know and thus far have not distinguished themselves in any way.

Its not rocket science.

The guys are the better fighters mostly, but the women cry a lot, and that's entertaining kinda.

This is like TUF season 1 for the women. There is still so much talent out there not yet in the UFC, and this season is just the tip of the iceberg. The guys are on season 18, so the likelihood of finding prospects has dwindled dramatically. As a result, the women's fights are more exciting and of relatively higher skill level.

That's great :D

hey roxy you're back on sherdog! i know i speak for a lot of others when i say Dana White'd be a fool not to get you signed in the UFC. Don't care what happened tonight. And just so you know, i have never rooted for a fighter so hard except for anderson and fedor as i did for you last night. It's just your endearing attitude and happy go lucky personality and penchant for being silly that i just love. i will be on the lookout for you always from now on. Roxy rules!!!

but no one wants to watch women fight!

i predict just shy of 600k next week with the tv season going and then about 700k+ range again for the women.

I'm hoping the ladies will be able to help keeping the guys' numbers above 600K.

I actually came to post that it's because Roxanne is a badass, and there she is.

But it's clearly because of the Dennis Hallman cameo.

This is like TUF season 1 for the women. There is still so much talent out there not yet in the UFC, and this season is just the tip of the iceberg. The guys are on season 18, so the likelihood of finding prospects has dwindled dramatically. As a result, the women's fights are more exciting and of relatively higher skill level.

I'd have to disagree there. And I think most of the male fighters will have longer careers in the UFC.

Glad to see the ladies getting some love.

Hope this season improves overall though. It just feels horribly awkward. Cringe worthy all most constantly.

I still think it was a bad idea to make it co-ed.

If Kimbo has a daughter than did mma then ratings would skyrocket

Back