TUF 18 the most unbalanced ever?

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I read an interview where someone was saying Julianna was talking in a British accent, and I realized I had completely forgot that there even were British guys on the cast.

David Grant, Michael Wootten, Jessica Rackoczy have each gotten literally 0 screen time.

Josh Hill, Sarah Moras, and Peggy Morgan have gotten a tiny bit, but very little.

I get that they're going to focus on the fighters in the episode they fight, but still.

I actually prefer it this way.

Less random BS about fighters that aren't even being featured, and more focus on the fight prep.

well, just like all reality tv, if you are getting no screen time, that means you wont do well. therefore rakoczy, grant and wooten will absolutely 100% lose their first fights. they dont want to waste screen time on those who just get crushed anyway. book it. rakoczy gets destroyed tomorrow, the guys soon to follow

well, just like all reality tv, if you are getting no screen time, that means you wont do well. therefore rakoczy, grant and wooten will absolutely 100% lose their first fights. they dont want to waste screen time on those who just get crushed anyway. book it. rakoczy gets destroyed tomorrow, the guys soon to follow
Because kelvin gastelum got a ton of screen time.

Iaquinta was hardly featured on 15.

Bermudez didn't get much screen time on 14

Mccray got little screen time on 11

Wilks got little screen time on 9

Florian got little screen time on 1

etc. etc. etc.

Regardless of if they win or lose, it's tv. They put on what they think people want to see. Only normal. If you say or do nothing interesting, you end up on cutting room floor.

etc. etc. etc.

as i said, book it. no chance in hell does rakoczy win this fight. they are making roxanne all cool and nerdy to build her up for a good run. i would bet all my vcash that she destroys rakoczy. chick is just 1-3 anyway. not like she is any good

as i said, book it. no chance in hell does rakoczy win this fight. they are making roxanne all cool and nerdy to build her up for a good run. i would bet all my vcash that she destroys rakoczy. chick is just 1-3 anyway. not like she is any good

I thought you were being sarcastic in that first post but do you really think that the amount of screen time a fighter gets has a significant correlation with how they perform in their fights?

What if they are fucking boring with no personality and spend the whole time in the house reading a book, but are an absolute beast in the cage and destroy everyone?

she is boring obviously. and that might have something to do with it. but they still wouldnt focus so much on roxanne on weeks she isnt even fighting if she isnt making a run. feel free to bump my post after tomorrow because i know how this stuff works.

she is boring obviously. and that might have something to do with it. but they still wouldnt focus so much on roxanne on weeks she isnt even fighting if she isnt making a run. feel free to bump my post after tomorrow because i know how this stuff works.

I'm not talking about Roxanne, I'm talking about this

well, just like all reality tv, if you are getting no screen time, that means you wont do well. therefore rakoczy, grant and wooten will absolutely 100% lose their first fights.

You argue that they will lose their fights because they don't get screen time, which is fucking retarded. As if screen time is an indicator of someone's fighting ability.

It might make more sense if you said "they are weak fighters, likely to lose their first fights, so they are not getting much screen time".

You argue that they will lose their fights because they don't get screen time, which is fucking retarded. As if screen time is an indicator of someone's fighting ability.

It might make more sense if you said "they are weak fighters, likely to lose their first fights, so they are not getting much screen time".

screen time is a factor since these ffights are alreaddy done. if the fights were live, you would have a point. however, since they edit it after the fact, they are not going to waste screen time with fighters who dont do anything. therefore it is quite obvious rakoczy and the others will lose. roxanne, on the other hand gets plenty of screen time. they edit it like that because it is clear she goes far, so they want viewers to get to know her.

i am right, that is just something you have to deal with

Given his general level of knowledge about what goes on in the world of MMA, smart money says he is correct.

screen time is a factor since these ffights are alreaddy done. if the fights were live, you would have a point. however, since they edit it after the fact, they are not going to waste screen time with fighters who dont do anything. therefore it is quite obvious rakoczy and the others will lose. roxanne, on the other hand gets plenty of screen time. they edit it like that because it is clear she goes far, so they want viewers to get to know her.

i am right, that is just something you have to deal with

XAxaV.gif

It's like you want to shout it from the rooftops.

It's like you want to shout it from the rooftops.

i do. its clear as day and i fail to see how anyone else cant see the same thing. the worst part is the girl is on here with zero chance to win one fight, let alone actually get to the finals. thats the problem with this season. they have too many fighters who shouldnt even be fighting in the local vfw, let alone the ufc

etc. etc. etc.
How could you possibly remember all of that shit? Are you a savant?

i do. its clear as day and i fail to see how anyone else cant see the same thing. the worst part is the girl is on here with zero chance to win one fight, let alone actually get to the finals. thats the problem with this season. they have too many fighters who shouldnt even be fighting in the local vfw, let alone the ufc

It's almost like you have insider information, yet you're speaking in this kind of code that's absolutely impossible to crack.

Back