TUF 17 Finale: Faber vs. Jorgensen Prelims PBP (Discussion) 2:30pm PT/ 5:30pm

The slams were legal. Lol, is he supposed to just stand there and get arm-barred? It's up to his opponent to bail out there, or pull his up up. Sammon had no control over Casey's posture.

I.. I thought that was pretty obvious.. :redface:. I mean, what fighter would want to get filmed etc when he's got the fight of his life a few hours ahead of him?

I dunno, Pride did their interviews the day of the fight. It was just FYI, not like I was breaking any important news.

I.. I thought that was pretty obvious.. :redface:. I mean, what fighter would want to get filmed etc when he's got the fight of his life a few hours ahead of him?

They did that with Fedor before his loss to Werdum in Strikeforce. Shoving the camera in his face, asking him retarded questions that had nothing to do with anything. It was infuriating to watch. Real fans did not want to see that. It was literally like 1 hour before the actual fight.

And for some reason: these guys open the main event

He's not even talented enough for Bellator or WSOF Prelims, let alone UFC Prelims, especially with that non-existent cardio.

Frankly, he could be God's gift to MMA and I wouldn't care. Search his name on the grappling forums, I won't risk a fighter bashing infraction.

Hearing him say how he was such a close family friend to the Gracies made me wince.

This is actually pretty exciting. I haven't watched a TUF episode in 5 years so all these fighters are brand new to me. It's refreshing tbh.

Does American commercial include a b;acl/white interracial couple?

Guess black women don't buy anything in that country.

Gilbert didn't defend that armbar very well.

Haha oops forgot im still in prelims pbp

Dq!

The back of the head!

I want to see some consistency! They had better not fuck up

Man, he just crumpled under those elbows! And are you sure about that? It didn't look it was exactly on the back of his head (like a 'rabbit elbow' so to speak) to me

Back