TUF 1 Competitor Lodune Sincaid Dies at 45

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
From the front page:

11174940_105432333121379_1499185999693177318_n.jpg

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/T...1-Competitor-Lodune-Sincaid-Dead-at-45-152657

Lodune Sincaid, former Ultimate Fighting Championship and World Extreme Cagefighting competitor, and member of the inaugural season of "The Ultimate Fighter," has died at age 45.

Sherdog.com was informed on Thursday of Sincaid's passing, and it was confirmed by his website, which stated, "Lodune Sincaid was found dead April 7, 2019. Lodune was a true friend and will be missed by those close to him as well as those who crossed his path during his time on this earth. He held no grudges and left this life in peace." His cause of death has not yet been determined.

RIP. I watched TUF 1 more times than any other season by far. It wasn't even close. He was one of the best parts of the show.

I remember him,
You could Tell he had a rough childhood to Say the least....

45 is wayyyy too young.
:(

R.I.P

Last edited:
RIP . Most of these guys have lived a hard life before they ever started fighting. It’s a hard life during their careers, and sadly for most, likely harder afterwards.

RIP . Most of these guys have lived a hard life before they ever started fighting. It’s a hard life during their careers, and sadly for most, likely harder afterwards.

Yet many are still pussies in the eyes of us true Sherdoggers.

Just kidding. RIP. Thoughts go out to his family

Damn i can't remember him ... was he lhw or mw ? I feel bad not remembering him .

Rip . God bless to his family in this time of need .

The first season of TUF brought in so many fans, myself included. I remember every single fighter from that season and have followed most of them since being on the show. He had a bit of success after the show and eventually retired in 2010.

He seemed like a great guy. 45 is too young to go. I wonder what happened.

Damn i can't remember him ... was he lhw or mw ? I feel bad not remembering him .

Rip . God bless to his family in this time of need .

I think he was the first to be knocked off the show. Bobby Southworth KOd him.

I think he was the first to be knocked off the show. Bobby Southworth KOd him.

Yeah in an actual fight. Jason Thacker and Chris Sanford were voted off I believe by Chuck and Randy before they even got a chance to fight.

Wow. “Found dead.” Could mean so many things. I hope it wasn’t OD.

That guy was definitely a free spirit. lol I remember on the show he poured out a whole bottle of white wine in the grass in honor of Jason Thacker getting kicked off the show.

“Strange brew, this is for you brother.”

- Lodune Sincade

Back