Tucker interviewed dumbest person on TV. Says Obama winning in 2008 was proof of racism.

First, the phrase "act of war" is an expression of degree. The people using it are not calling for a literal "hot" war with Russia in retaliation.

Second, it's clear you are confusing neo-con, establishment Clinton-supporting democrats with "anti-war" progressives. But par for the course for you morons.

nobody’s saying weakling progressives want actual war. They’re not about that life

they do however use all the neocon talking points n are pushing the Russia hysteria that makes ppl like you suffer from anxiety

Like so many of your rightie friends, when asking for what the Russians did, I will give you the Mueller report and let you discern for yourself. I won't read for you.

I would suggest a portion of the text known as the "Table of Contents"
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/full-mueller-report-pdf/index.html

It's quite a foolish assumption for you to reflexively assume I'm fine with bribery and lobbying by other nations.

The Ukrainians didn't attack the US during the 2016 election, nor did they attempt to interfere. You're parroting Russian talking point, my man. Your CT hinges upon a missing server from a company that uses the cloud..................

this isn’t hard n I asked you a simple question

what did Russians do to impact the election?

n follow up question would be how much of a real impact did it have on the election

n how much did that impact your life?

pretty simple, no need to dance around it.

you apparently read the report n can share it, no need to refer me to the report when you have the answer.

this isn’t hard n I asked you a simple question

what did Russians do to impact the election?

n follow up question would be how much of a real impact did it have on the election

n how much did that impact your life?

pretty simple, no need to dance around it.

you apparently read the report n can share it, no need to refer me to the report when you have the answer.

And again, since you moan about me spitting out talking points, don't take it from me, and read it for yourself. It's detailed better than I could hope to explain.

And again, since you moan about me spitting out talking points, don't take it from me, and read it for yourself. It's detailed better than I could hope to explain.

I’m asking you to explain something in your own words

that’s exact opposite of spitting talking points.

So again since you read, n I assume understood, the report

what did Russians exactly do, n how did it impact the actual election?

this shouldn’t be hard

It's none of my business, but since you keep posting these things on Sherdog I'll tell you that I think you should focus on your own actions and attitudes a lot more.

People are very perceptive. They can usually sense when you hold negative opinions of them, even if you don't say it out loud. They might not know exactly why you give them a bad vibe, but they will still behave accordingly.
This is a very important post, one of the best I've read on sherdog because of its truthfulness and simplicity. Don't get caught in the trap of projecting your negativity on everyone else and then pretending it's their fault they dislike you.

A lot of people are prejudiced, true, but a lot of people can just sense that vibe.

I’m asking you to explain something in your own words

that’s exact opposite of spitting talking points.

So again since you read, n I assume understood, the report

what did Russians exactly do, n how did it impact the actual election?

this shouldn’t be hard

The press have been detailing the facts for years, and you guys have been dismissing it all as talking points. I don't know what I could say that you wouldn't label as a talking point.

You can read, right? Use the ability and the document I gave you. The table of contents shouldn't be too hard. Otherwise, you're just confirming your previous account, ad ODB and Blood and Thunder both pulled this I don't have to read nonsense.

Here's the Senate report to further buttress the information on the attacks in the Mueller report.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/document/Report_Volume1.pdf

And here's a little primer for you to not address and/or downplay:

• Original hacking of the DNC
  • The phishing of John Podesta
  • Further phishing attempts of over 30 Clinton campaign staffers
  • Hacker theft of DNC emails, sent to Wikileaks, who coordinated with Trump associates
  • Further theft from Clinton campaign, stealing more campaign materials, including opposition research
  • Crowdstrike reveals attack, and the Guccifer 2.0 alias is created by hackers to cover up
  • Hackers dox Nancy Pelosi and members of the DNC
  • Reporting details theft of information from numerous GOP reps and organizations (did not release)
  • Coordinated attacks on at least 21 state voting systems from Russian state associated hackers
  • A Facebook campaign creating countless pro Russia CT groups and thousands of accounts to propagate said groups (Wisconsin and Michigan were specifically targeted by this campaign)
  • Separate Russian propaganda efforts across many other websites like Imgur
Those would be a few.........

This is a very important post, one of the best I've read on sherdog because of its truthfulness and simplicity. Don't get caught in the trap of projecting your negativity on everyone else and then pretending it's their fault they dislike you.

A lot of people are prejudiced, true, but a lot of people can just sense that vibe.

How dare you! He has his finger on the pulse of America. Everything going on from women wanting to have sex with dogs, to the over abundance of black people on daytime tv, to the epidemic of women who he went to college with getting better jobs than him.

How dare you! He has his finger on the pulse of America. Everything going on from women wanting to have sex with dogs, to the over abundance of black people on daytime tv, to the epidemic of women who he went to college with getting better jobs than him.
CRAkkxZoC4EhLMF0xrdwjjZVUWqwyZkfo4EF0jlsQKE.jpg

Lol. A show where they look specifically for someone with a dumb opinion found someone with a shockingly bad opinion?

Wow. Who would have guessed.

Now what's really noteworthy is how many idiots watch this crap regularly. 3.2 million. Impressive numbers, but pretty pathetic for each and every one of those people.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tucker_Carlson_Tonight#Ratings

@grimballer You care to address the shit ton of information I brought? You were so quick to reply before...........

Sorry don’t have time to spend on sherdog 24/7...

good! You finally did what I ask you to do after 5th time.

So “evil Russians” hacked Hillary n dnc, now...

is there clear evidence they were working for Russian government?

did the hacking change the outcome of 2016 election?

were you as mad about corruption exposed in dnc or Hillary destroying all those subpoenaed emails?

what about intel agencies working against trump campaign n outsourcing spying to “friendly nations”?

Again all I see here is selective outrage

you gotta be really naive if you think Russia is the only one trying to influence us elections. Other countries actually buy influence through lobbyists n politicians.

Don’t see you post about how they are mortal enemies as well n oppose being allied with them cause its “immoral”

now all this would probably never happen if USA didn’t meddle in Syria n Ukraine.

n that just exposes how full of crap liberals (progressives) are.

they are always sceptical of government institutions n what they say, but now you gotta trust them without questioning what they say, n if they say it’s Russia, case closed.

They’re also quick to condone actions of other nations with

“but, but crusades, colonialism”

“If we didn’t provoke them, they wouldn’t hate us so much”

now that tune has completely changed n liberals/progressives are acting like neocons n adopting their talking points with

“They hate us cause of our freedom”

Here’s another good segment on tucker show

hes easily the best political commentator today

Here’s another good segment on tucker show

hes easily the best political commentator today

Not bad, but I'm not sure it would crack my top 5 from this year. He has had some epic, necessary, and honest opening monologues that literally have almost made me emotional at times.. Then he goes off a couple days later on something I disagree with and I just change the channel lol. It's called "actually thinking."

Like so many of your rightie friends, when asking for what the Russians did, I will give you the Mueller report and let you discern for yourself. I won't read for you.

I would suggest a portion of the text known as the "Table of Contents"
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/full-mueller-report-pdf/index.html

It's quite a foolish assumption for you to reflexively assume I'm fine with bribery and lobbying by other nations.

The Ukrainians didn't attack the US during the 2016 election, nor did they attempt to interfere. You're parroting Russian talking point, my man. Your CT hinges upon a missing server from a company that uses the cloud..................

Big, fat bullshit on this one.

Sorry don’t have time to spend on sherdog 24/7...

good! You finally did what I ask you to do after 5th time.

So “evil Russians” hacked Hillary n dnc, now...

is there clear evidence they were working for Russian government?

did the hacking change the outcome of 2016 election?

were you as mad about corruption exposed in dnc or Hillary destroying all those subpoenaed emails?

what about intel agencies working against trump campaign n outsourcing spying to “friendly nations”?

Again all I see here is selective outrage

you gotta be really naive if you think Russia is the only one trying to influence us elections. Other countries actually buy influence through lobbyists n politicians.

Don’t see you post about how they are mortal enemies as well n oppose being allied with them cause its “immoral”

now all this would probably never happen if USA didn’t meddle in Syria n Ukraine.

n that just exposes how full of crap liberals (progressives) are.

they are always sceptical of government institutions n what they say, but now you gotta trust them without questioning what they say, n if they say it’s Russia, case closed.

They’re also quick to condone actions of other nations with

“but, but crusades, colonialism”

“If we didn’t provoke them, they wouldn’t hate us so much”

now that tune has completely changed n liberals/progressives are acting like neocons n adopting their talking points with

“They hate us cause of our freedom”

I gave you both the Senate and Mueller report. The reports don't just assert these things absent evidence like you guys are doing with your Ukraine really did it line straight from the Russians.

this post of yours is nothing but shitty deflections, CTs, and a systematic lack of understanding pertaining to the positions you think you're against. The easiest example is how you guys equate criticism of Trump's awful and inept military policies like withdrawals announced on Twitter after no talk with our military leaders, and some liberal need for never ending war.

But keep equivocating for Russia and insisting the US is really the bad guy. It really makes you sound like you love America.........
Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

Back