Tucker interviewed dumbest person on TV. Says Obama winning in 2008 was proof of racism.

This quote is to support your comment that he thinks we "should support Russia against Ukraine"? Because he was talking about Chuck Todd and other people like him who whip up all the Russia nonsense .

I'd say his view like many who support him is why constantly demonize Russia and why pick sides in civil wars?

Crimeans were given the choice of keeping their Ukrainian passport or accepting a Russian one. Most took the russian one. That should bother us?

Sorry, but he made his sentiment clear. He doesn't see why Russia is an enemy to the West, and he doesn't get why Putin is such a bad guy. He said Chuck Todd, an American citizen, hates America more than Putin. He then said we should be supporting Russia if we had to choose between them and Ukraine.

Insane, immoral and cowardly as hell.

Tucker got balls.

on the same show he went after Paul Singer, a vulture capitalist n well connected guy in dc.

he was basically criticizing his form of capitalism that destroys countries

Sorry, but he made his sentiment clear. He doesn't see why Russia is an enemy to the West, and he doesn't get why Putin is such a bad guy. He said Chuck Todd, an American citizen, hates America more than Putin. He then said we should be supporting Russia if we had to choose between them and Ukraine.

Insane, immoral and cowardly as hell.

only a neocon or progressive useful idiot would say such a thing

don’t know how good is your memory but Russia was pretty friendly towards USA n even offer us to use its territory n assisted them when us was going after ppl responsible for 9/11. They warned us about tsarnaev bros.

USA on the other hand showed hostility towards Russia.

1st by withdrawing from abm treaty in 2002.

then expending NATO further east going back on their word when Germany was unified that NATO will not extend near Russian border

then melted in Ukraine n supported coup to overthrow democratically elected n pro Russia president n were backing anti Russian nationalists

of course for Russians Ukraine was a buffer zone between their borders n NATO n could not allow Ukraine to join NATO.

USA basically pushed too far n Russia finally responded

only a neocon or progressive useful idiot would say such a thing

don’t know how good is your memory but Russia was pretty friendly towards USA n even offer us to use its territory n assisted them when us was going after ppl responsible for 9/11. They warned us about tsarnaev bros.

USA on the other hand showed hostility towards Russia.

1st by withdrawing from abm treaty in 2002.

then expending NATO further east going back on their word when Germany was unified that NATO will not extend near Russian border

then melted in Ukraine n supported coup to overthrow democratically elected n pro Russia president n were backing anti Russian nationalists

of course for Russians Ukraine was a buffer zone between their borders n NATO n could not allow Ukraine to join NATO.

USA basically pushed too far n Russia finally responded

neocon or progressive, lol. You really didn't think that one through, did ya?

"then melted in Ukraine n supported coup to overthrow democratically elected n pro Russia president n were backing anti Russian nationalists"

Catalepsy?

Keep carrying Putin's water, whore. Better a Russian than a democrat.

neocon or progressive, lol. You really didn't think that one through, did ya?

"then melted in Ukraine n supported coup to overthrow democratically elected n pro Russia president n were backing anti Russian nationalists"

Catalepsy?

Keep carrying Putin's water, whore. Better a Russian than a democrat.

yup neocons found useful idiots within progressives to push their anti Russia narrative.

gotta love how easy it is to flip the anti war crowd

yup neocons found useful idiots within progressives to push their anti Russia narrative.

Or, you're too dumb to see the difference between recognizing an enemy and being pro war, thus lumping them together like a cretin...

Or, you're too dumb to see the difference between recognizing an enemy and being pro war, thus lumping them together like a cretin...

nope. Just progressive useful idiot parroting more neocon talking points

How did Russia put your life in danger exactly? Buying few Facebook adds?

what a moron!

gotta accept the fact that Hillary wasn’t popular outside big coastal cities n that’s why she lost

get over it already

nope. Just progressive useful idiot parroting more neocon talking points

How did Russia put your life in danger exactly? Buying few Facebook adds?

what a moron!

gotta accept the fact that Hillary wasn’t popular outside big coastal cities n that’s why she lost

get over it already

And we've reached the "der, it was just a few shitposts" nonsense again.

You wouldn't know your enemy if they were giving your mom a Joe Son.....

Last edited:

Show me one single case of a documented anti-war leftist who is now advocating for war with Russia because Trump is POTUS. This is the kind of stump-dumb, baseless shit you guys assert on the daily. And without shame.

And we've reached the "der, it was just a few shitposts" nonsense again.

You wouldn't know your enemy if they were giving your mom a Jon Son.....

nice dodge there

But didn’t t really expect much from a low Iq dummy who can’t think for himself n instead is being told what to think without questioning it

If ever USA gets the free healthcare you should go stand in line to get some sort of iq implant to get you over 50​

nice dodge there

But didn’t t really expect much from a low Iq dummy who can’t think for himself n instead is being told what to think without questioning it

If ever USA gets the free healthcare you should go stand in line to get some sort of iq implant to get you over 50​

You're taking talking points, like the President and the GOP establishment, from Russia's intelligence services.

Our election in 2016 was attacked by Russia, and this was laid out in the Mueller report you obviously have not had the sack to read.

But good job making fun of my intelligence while writing absent punctuation of any kind.

I await more bleating "You recognize Russia as a threat so you must be pro endless war, yeah!!" fecal matter from you.

You know Jon Stewart was a comedian, right? You guys can't moan about how lefties get their news from stupid sources then laud a comedy news host. Christ.

Jon Stewart was a coward. He wanted to jump into political debate and throw mud at others, but when people would go back at him he'd hike up his skirt and cry "oohh I'm a comedy show host, why are you coming after me?!?"

Which is typical for liberals - they want to throw their opinions around, but they need to build up some kind of safety bubble to protect themselves from differing opinions.

Show me one single case of a documented anti-war leftist who is now advocating for war with Russia because Trump is POTUS. This is the kind of stump-dumb, baseless shit you guys assert on the daily. And without shame.

oh you mean all those hacks calling what Russia did “act of war”?

yeah, doesn’t mean much. Just things blown outta proportion

Jon Stewart was a coward. He wanted to jump into political debate and throw mud at others, but when people would go back at him he'd hike up his skirt and cry "oohh I'm a comedy show host, why are you coming after me?!?"

Which is typical for liberals - they want to throw their opinions around, but they need to build up some kind of safety bubble to protect themselves from differing opinions.

Oh yeah, it's just liberals. In a thread about Fox News psycho hosts......

Tucker for the most part is a complete joke, as is most of Fox News, CNN, MSNBC ect..
Mostly sensationalism hardly news. Tucker for the most part interviews idiots you’d never see anywhere else, while he sits back making weird faces as they say stupid things..rinse repeat.

oh you mean all those hacks calling what Russia did “act of war”?

yeah, doesn’t mean much. Just things blown outta proportion

First, the phrase "act of war" is an expression of degree. The people using it are not calling for a literal "hot" war with Russia in retaliation.

Second, it's clear you are confusing neo-con, establishment Clinton-supporting democrats with "anti-war" progressives. But par for the course for you morons.

You're taking talking points, like the President and the GOP establishment, from Russia's intelligence services.

Our election in 2016 was attacked by Russia, and this was laid out in the Mueller report you obviously have not had the sack to read.

But good job making fun of my intelligence while writing absent punctuation of any kind.

I await more bleating "You recognize Russia as a threat so you must be pro endless war, yeah!!" fecal matter from you.

gotta love the fake outrage over Russia.

So in your own words can you explain how exactly did Russia impact 2016 election?

No talking points your own words,

Are you this worked up when other nations directly buy influence through lobbyists n politicians? Or is it just Russia buying Facebook adds that crosses the line?

Did you care at all that Ukrainians try to help Hillary n damage trump or that didn’t matter cause “orange man bad”?

What about USA intel agencies outsourcing spying on trump campaign to other “friendly nations” is that also perfectly fine cause “orange man bad”?

but we’re going too far here, so again how did Russia impact 2016 election

(in your own words, no talking points)

gotta love the fake outrage over Russia.

So in your own words can you explain how exactly did Russia impact 2016 election?

No talking points your own words,

Are you this worked up when other nations directly buy influence through lobbyists n politicians? Or is it just Russia buying Facebook adds that crosses the line?

Did you care at all that Ukrainians try to help Hillary n damage trump or that didn’t matter cause “orange man bad”?

What about USA intel agencies outsourcing spying on trump campaign to other “friendly nations” is that also perfectly fine cause “orange man bad”?

but we’re going too far here, so again how did Russia impact 2016 election

(in your own words, no talking points)

Like so many of your rightie friends, when asking for what the Russians did, I will give you the Mueller report and let you discern for yourself. I won't read for you.

I would suggest a portion of the text known as the "Table of Contents"
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/full-mueller-report-pdf/index.html

It's quite a foolish assumption for you to reflexively assume I'm fine with bribery and lobbying by other nations.

The Ukrainians didn't attack the US during the 2016 election, nor did they attempt to interfere. You're parroting Russian talking point, my man. Your CT hinges upon a missing server from a company that uses the cloud..................

Back