Tucker interviewed dumbest person on TV. Says Obama winning in 2008 was proof of racism.

I can’t give you any likes. Just replies. :D

This is the bed I made by kicking away all the covers and pissing in the air. Only fair than I sleep in it and wake up to a barrage of “FU”. Fuck I’m lousy with mixing up metaphors.

This is the bed I made by kicking away all the covers and pissing in the air. Only fair than I sleep in it and wake up to a barrage of “FU”. Fuck I’m lousy with mixing up metaphors.

giphy.gif

EDIT: It's back now. Tucker was off Facebook (for me) for like 30 minutes. It's back now. THE INTERVIEW THAT OPENED THE SHOW IS NOT.

The rest of the post stands.

This black man "Quinton James" who was interviewed insinuated Tucker wasn't allowed to be rude regarding Kamala Harris. He insisted the reason she left the race was racism. He literally said black people "Have to get twice as educated and work twice as hard to accomplish the same things as white people," which as an educated person I have 100% learned is not true, and am 99.99% sure that is the complete opposite of the truth. All the black women in my undergrad had jobs (before graduating) I would love to have today. All of them. I will say this was not true for the black males as much, but there were a couple of those as well.

Get your party living in reality Democrats. It's time to stop the anti-white delusion. I'm saying this as somebody that is literally considering voting Democrat to see of they are serious about UHC. That's important. You have to start having adult talks with your African American talking heads, and explain that with Affirmative Action and "diversity quotas," that they definitely do not have to work twice as hard to get ushered in the front door, and that the racism boogeyman is being overused.

14% of the population is not required to have 50% of the jobs in Hollywood, or Washington, or Anywhere. Not having 2 out of 3 Presidents be black is not racism. If they get 1 in 80 years, that fits the current demographic. Really, when you look at how schools in Urban areas end up, you would have to think they are being greatly favored to have 15% representation in anything.

Quite frankly, Tucker should have immediately called the guy who said "Black people have to work twice as hard to get anything" a liar for saying it. That's a lie. Do you understand kids? A LIE.

Before Obama 2/3 of americans thought race relations were good or improving. This dropped to 1/3 by the time he got out. A racist's dream.

Tucker Carlson is loved by white supremacists
Desperate disparagement by fabrications of association. Ad hominem in the absence of an argument.

Yep, I can see who doesn't have a brain cell.

So besides your WAR + Stormfront comparison, what other kinds of "coded language" does he use? He does this "coded language" routinely according to you...so please entertain us with some examples and explain what it is he means.

I already told you. When someone is moaning about "demographic changes" all the time in an overall narrative of how whites are being persecuted worldwide, it's pretty obvious to see where they're coming from. Countless examples of him lying about white supremacist shooters, or covering for outright racism buttress the obvious fact.

Tucker Carlson is loved by white supremacists, and he thinks we should back Russia against Ukraine.

How in the hell could anyone listen to him, or find him anything but a repugnant person? Really, you guys watch a guy who was in his 40s and still wearing a bowtie, and didn't see the problem then. For shame.
Racist. White Supremacist. Russia. ......bow tie. The leftist mind in action....

Desperate disparagement by fabrications of association. Ad hominem in the absence of an argument.

Yep, I can see who doesn't have a brain cell.

His long standing pattern of using racist language, covering for racists, lying about white supremacy being some hoax and the violence it perpetrates kind of lays out a clear narrative. What a laughable assertion for you to make, as if he has done nothing to earn the love of the white supremacists.

Are you insinuating leftists don’t hate America? They want to overthrow the constitution. Burn the flag. Kneel for the anthem. Want to Demolish its history. Openly hate half the population.

Russian doesn’t want to destroy America anymore. The Cold War is over.

quit warmongering.

Yes. My contention is that your view of fellow American citizens is akin to someone waiting in a bunker.

By openly hating half of the population, do you mean women? If so, you're thinking o the Republican party.

Burn the flag? LOL, is this 1994?

Racist. White Supremacist. Russia. ......bow tie. The leftist mind in action....

The bowtie was a joke you were apparently too stupid to notice, and it's a rational look at his history of flagrantly racist statements and defense of racists. When you defend racist things said by people like Steve King, constantly play the white resentment card and lie about white supremacist killers really being leftists, it's easy to see where your heart lies....

His long standing pattern of using racist language, covering for racists, lying about white supremacy being some hoax and the violence it perpetrates kind of lays out a clear narrative. What a laughable assertion for you to make, as if he has done nothing to earn the love of the white supremacists.
tenor.gif

LOL, I see you like to tell fairy tales. Must be bedtime.

How in the hell could anyone listen to him, or find him anything but a repugnant person? Really, you guys watch a guy who was in his 40s and still wearing a bowtie, and didn't see the problem then. For shame.
I never watched him before.

It's rubbish.
I love the Tucker Carlson show. I wish I could work for it, to be honest. Some of his opening monologues this year have been so real and good they almost brought a tear to my eye. It's a very necessary program right now.

<36>

tenor.gif

LOL, I see you like to tell fairy tales. Must be bedtime.

@ :46 (resting dog shown card trick face) parroting the old misdirect on white supremacism with the just a few rednecks in a trailer defense.

I just can't see where he was going with "Thanks to mass immigration, America has experienced greater demographic change in the last few decades than any other country in history has undergone during peacetime. Our elites relentlessly celebrate those changes, but their very scale destabilizes our society." in Ship of Fools, I really can't.

I also could not see a somewhat clever racist ever using language like "But is diversity our strength? The less we have in common, the stronger we are? Is that true of families? Is it true in neighborhoods or businesses? Of course not. Then why is it true of America? Nobody knows. Nobody’s even allowed to ask the question."

Tell me, MadDildo, what sentiment can you divine from such an overly complex and researched statement like "Lost in the mindless celebration of change is an obvious question: why should a country with no shared language, ethnicity, religion, culture, or history remain a country? Countries don’t hang together simply because. They need a reason. What’s ours?"

But I get it, Tucker isn't some filthy elite; Tuck's telling it like it is. Well, he was born into absurd wealth and elite privilege, and despite exceedingly poor grades across all subjects able to attend expensive universities, but he's honest.

You know Jon Stewart was a comedian, right? You guys can't moan about how lefties get their news from stupid sources then laud a comedy news host. Christ.

All Tucker has is bleating white resentment and sucking off anyone the President does, including hostile nations like Russia.

Your cupidity on what Tucker clearly said in relation to Russia is astounding and pathetic. He outright said we should support Russia against Ukraine, and yet you're acting like he simply meant to be cautious with Russia.

"“The irony, of course, is that Putin, for all his faults, does not hate America as much as many of these people do,” Carlson exclaimed. “They really dislike our country. And they call other people traitors?”"

You fuckin bitch.

This quote is to support your comment that he thinks we "should support Russia against Ukraine"? Because he was talking about Chuck Todd and other people like him who whip up all the Russia nonsense .

I'd say his view like many who support him is why constantly demonize Russia and why pick sides in civil wars?

Crimeans were given the choice of keeping their Ukrainian passport or accepting a Russian one. Most took the russian one. That should bother us?

All the black women in my undergrad had jobs (before graduating) I would love to have today. All of them. I will say this was not true for the black males as much, but there were a couple of those as well.

You say that black women automatically get the jobs that you would love to have, gay people take all the leadership jobs that you want to have, gay people and black people are treated better than you because you're white, white women smile at black guys but will not smile at you when you see them in the streets, and the list goes on.

It's none of my business, but since you keep posting these things on Sherdog I'll tell you that I think you should focus on your own actions and attitudes a lot more.

People are very perceptive. They can usually sense when you hold negative opinions of them, even if you don't say it out loud. They might not know exactly why you give them a bad vibe, but they will still behave accordingly. Based on your posts, you seem to give people bad vibes and then you seem to blame it all on being a white guy.

I'd say his view like many who support him is why constantly demonize Russia and why pick sides in civil wars?

Because Ukraine is a NATO ally and Russia's annexation of Crimea was a blatant violation of international law.

Because we get gouged for basically bowing down to those gouging us. For profit medicine has failed. We pay way, way more for the same things than other countries. We are being ripped off and it's wrong. For profit medicine cause pharm companies and their pushers to create millions of addicts. Foreign doctors in this area repeatedly get caught ripping the system off millions and millions. In the 1980's when more people had good insurance like you through their jobs, there's no way we could have reasonably considered UHC. It's time.

A ton of people have government insurance, bro, and with us paying 10x more for the same of everything, that means we are doing it wrong.. Both for moral AND financial reasons. It's a better thing to spend money on that the Ukranian military, who was loyal to Russia like 5-6 years ago.

Didn't answer my question about having healthcare or not.

Also, if they ever passed it it would just be single payer. It wouldn't do anything to address hc costs just who pays the bill.

Back