Opinion Tucker Carlson jumps off the Trump/election fraud train

Yep. Donald Trump was so bad at his job he inspired 80 million people to vote against him. Let that sink in.
Those popular vote numbers are insane. Back in 2016 the total popular vote was around 134 million people. But in the 2020 popular vote there was 156 million people voting. In 4 years there suddenly is 22 million more voters. Not trying to accuse either party of anything just saying it's weird.

Those popular vote numbers are insane. Back in 2016 the total popular vote was around 134 million people. But in the 2020 popular vote there was 156 million people voting. In 4 years there suddenly is 22 million more voters. Not trying to accuse either party of anything just saying it's weird.
You know the population in the US has increased 20 million in the last 10 years?

Youre one of the most pathetic people I’ve seen post on here. You’re not even american yet you’re balls deep in Trumps rump. I don’t get it at all.

You’re so wacked out you think these guys have a chance of stealing an election they clearly lost. Just know donnies lawyers had ample time to show evidence in court and they have yet to show any. I wonder why.

I don’t want anyone to steal the election. I just want the truth.

It Biden legitimately won, then what are you worried about? Let the investigation do its job.

I don’t want anyone to steal the election. I just want the truth.

It Biden legitimately won, then what are you worried about? Let the investigation do its job.

there is no investigation to be had you royal doofus. There is no evidence anywhere. Trumps lawyers could have shown the evidence in court but they haven’t done so because it doesn’t exist.

you psychos should be ignored at all costs. No one should listen to your outrageous demands anymore. The republicans should be treated like the fringe nut cases they are.

there is no investigation to be had you royal doofus. There is no evidence anywhere. Trumps lawyers could have shown the evidence in court but they haven’t done so because it doesn’t exist.

you psychos should be ignored at all costs. No one should listen to your outrageous demands anymore. The republicans should be treated like the fringe but cases they are.

They do have evidence. Giuliani and Powell presented it at the press conference.

Why? This was the most polarizing election in a long time. It got people from both parties out to vote in record numbers, which is a good thing.

How long before the female Tucker jumps off?

Youre one of the most pathetic people I’ve seen post on here. You’re not even american yet you’re balls deep in Trumps rump. I don’t get it at all.

You’re so wacked out you think these guys have a chance of stealing an election they clearly lost. Just know donnies lawyers had ample time to show evidence in court and they have yet to show any. I wonder why.

It is very easy to understand when you figure he is an English / British Nationalist who sees the success of Trump tied to the success of a rightwing White populist movement in Europe and the Western world. Why you think we have had Canadian members here very invested in defending Trump. Trumpismo isn't just a movement the American far right looks up to as bringing back the old America, the Nationalist right elsewhere in the West also support it, because America is head of the Western world and the most powerfull nation in the world.

ALL THE NETWORKS

are bailing on Trump
giphy.gif

They do have evidence. Giuliani and Powell presented it at the press conference.

Now, I’m no big city lawyer. Just a country solicitor but I think evidence needs be presented in a court of law, judged by my peers and overseen by a duly appointed Justice of the most honourable court.

Leastways, that’s what my daddy taught me.

Over at Breitbart the comments section is svaging Tucker. They were all heaping praise ono Tucker and saying he and Dobbs are pretty much the only thing of value on Fox but now that Tucker dared to ask that QAnon supporting Trump attorney for proof, Breitbart comments are attacking Tucker.

The hardcore Trump supporters are very cultish, they will never accept any criticism they perceive to be unfavorable to Trump and his team, even if said criticism is coming from a network and anchor who has always been pro Trump. Anything less than total fealty to Team Trump is not acceptable.

Just read the unhinged bleeting from the rabble at Breitbart
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...otes-were-changed-we-want-to-see-the-details/

If they do, the Republican Party is finished and is never coming back.
The grass roots rightwing has nowhere to go. Some will jump to the Constitution and Libertarian party, but all they will do is split the rightwing vote.

Ah yes they reported the army found a secret server with fraud evidence. I'm sure we will hear details on that as soon as Trump's tax return audit is complete

We're rounding the turn on his taxes.

The grass roots rightwing has nowhere to go. Some will jump to the Constitution and Libertarian party, but all they will do is split the rightwing vote.

Good.

Let the Republican Party die. They don’t deserve votes because they don’t bloody do anything. At least the democrats fight for their cause.

Oh, and Libertarians are not conservatives, I don’t know why people keep conflating the two.

I wouldn't say that surprising given both the greater numbers of postal votes and the nature of the elections themselves, when popularism is introduced voter turnout does tend to rise in most nations.

I do have to say as well that I don't quite buy the idea that Trump's reaction to the vote is entirely new, its pushing things further but I think the democrats themselves seeded the ground for him via overhyping the idea of Russian influence in the 2016 vote for years.

Back