Opinion Tucker Carlson jumps off the Trump/election fraud train

Technically I believe it was something like "no reasonable person" should take what he says seriously. Which is quite the conundrum because his regular viewers are very unreasonable people.

Nah they are afraid of alienating/losing his base. Trump is the GOP at this point.

If the Republicans don’t grow a spine and at the very least investigate and shed light on this election, they will lose their base forever. People won’t vote for them.

If the Republicans don’t grow a spine and at the very least investigate and shed light on this election, they will lose their base forever. People won’t vote for them.

What good would it do? Just because Democrats tried every dirty trick in the book to get rid of Trump, damage his political prospects, and nullify his Presidency doesn't mean they didn't still win this election fair and square. The real world has an odd way of rewarding the villains more frequently than most people like to admit, I think.

IMO they have been shown an easier way to get ahead with Trump's tactics. They have also been shown how far someone can push the envelope with little to no repercussions. Eventually there will be someone that one ups Trump unless something is done (seems unlikely at this point.) It's going to be similar to the effect Connor had on MMA, spawning idiots like Covington.

What good would it do? Just because Democrats tried every dirty trick in the book to get rid of Trump, damage his political prospects, and nullify his Presidency doesn't mean they didn't still win this election fair and square. The real world has an odd way of rewarding the villains more frequently than most people like to admit, I think.

Whatever the case, we need to at least investigate the legitimacy of the election.

Make sure the mail in votes were legal and legitimate.

That's what's being done. And guess what? Your dumbass fantasies of massive voter fraud and the election results being overturned aren't going to happen. If you think the Republicans chances in the future depend on hitching their wagon to Donald Trump.....

IMO they have been shown an easier way to get ahead with Trump's tactics. They have also been shown how far someone can push the envelope with little to no repercussions. Eventually there will be someone that one ups Trump unless something is done (seems unlikely at this point.) It's going to be similar to the effect Connor had on MMA, spawning idiots like Covington.

My point is, if the Republicans don’t at least fight their case and at the very least investigate this election and prove Biden won fairly, then their voter base will turn on them.

That's what's being done. And guess what? Your dumbass fantasies of massive voter fraud and the election results being overturned aren't going to happen. If you think the Republicans chances in the future depend on hitching their wagon to Donald Trump.....

Joe Biden has over 80 million votes. Let that sink in.

My point is, if the Republicans don’t at least fight their case and at the very least investigate this election and prove Biden won fairly, then their voter base will turn on them.

Man are you out of it. There is no case you nincompoop. There is no evidence anywhere and they’ve had many chances to provide the evidence in a court of law.

It’s OVER. Biden has already won fairly. There is no investigation to be had.

Man are you out of it. There is no case you nincompoop. There is no evidence anywhere and they’ve had many chances to provide the evidence in a court of law.

It’s OVER. Biden has already won fairly. There is no investigation to be had.

We shall see.

We shall see.

Youre one of the most pathetic people I’ve seen post on here. You’re not even american yet you’re balls deep in Trumps rump. I don’t get it at all.

You’re so wacked out you think these guys have a chance of stealing an election they clearly lost. Just know donnies lawyers had ample time to show evidence in court and they have yet to show any. I wonder why.

Back