Opinion Tucker Carlson jumps off the Trump/election fraud train

forum poster

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

I really can't stand the guy but this is pretty significant considering his ratings. He'll probably get canceled by a large section of Republicans but it will no doubt influence many. It was only the other day he was falsely claiming dead people were voting.

I think he's probably starting to get a little scared at the violence and bloodshed that will ensue if 10's of millions of Americans genuinely believe that Trump was the victim of a coup.

Discuss..

Lol

Last edited:
3:35

Tucker: "After 4 years, this may be the single most open minded show on Television"
Tucker: "After 4 years, this may be the single most open minded show on Television"
avatars-000244509830-w1wzbe-t500x500.jpg

All the GOP is going to bail on Trump in the next few days. Trump needs to stop.

It's a thing
A thing I didn't think was even possible.

You get dubs. You get double dubs...you get banned. It's all based on the infraction as to how fast you go up the ranks...

I've never heard of someone getting "temp" banned.

It's bad times for Donny boy when even Tucker fucking Carlson bails on him.

I really can't stand the guy but this is pretty significant considering his ratings. He'll probably get canceled by a large section of Republicans but it will no doubt influence many. It was only the other day he was falsely claiming dead people were voting.

I think he's probably starting to get a little scared at the violence and bloodshed that will ensue if 10's of millions of Americans genuinely believe that Trump was the victim of a coup.

Discuss..

PS. Why did Trotsky get banned?

It was pretty ballsy of him, relatively speaking. Much more than I expected from him

A caller who is near tears, distraught over election results, tells Rush Limbaugh that he's willing to die for Trump

LoL

Last edited:
Back