Opinion Tucker Carlson Front Runner 2024?

I don’t understand the Haley hype. What possible excitement does she bring for the chuds? Does she grift? Will she screech at uppity sports negros on Twitter?

It’s hard to imagine anything short of a purebred culture warrior winning them over. Other than being a relatively attractive woman she’s completely unremarkable.

She's a woman, a minority, and smart. And while I kinda agree she's unremarkable, if the party is actually trying to distance itself from the idea of a candidate who will randomly tweet ridiculous stuff, she fits just fine.

Celebrities in politics have everything to lose. Trump was a one off IMO... was not supposed to win... he did it as a publicity stunt to increase his name brand and it will end up tanking his properties since half the country hates him. I dont know too many Businesses that can instantly eliminate half client base and survive....Wont happen again any time soon...Other celebrities like Ronald Reagan were genuine politicians for a long time.

nah, if Tucker ran for public office his inherited fortune would be revealed to his followers and he'd lose the "fighting for the working man" facade he's cultivated over the years. Dude's never worked a day in his life. soft hands.
I can't say he doesn't work hard.
Being a public figure constantly spewing nonsense is indeed hard work.
It's just that of an eogomaniac charlatan who doesn't need the money but will do anything for attention and audience.

Celebrities in politics have everything to lose. Trump was a one off IMO... was not supposed to win... he did it as a publicity stunt to increase his name brand and it will end up tanking his properties since half the country hates him. I dont know too many Businesses that can instantly eliminate half client base and survive....Wont happen again any time soon...Other celebrities like Ronald Reagan were genuine politicians for a long time.
The people who thought Trump brand shit was cool before he was president are the same as after, but with more loyalty.
Many had mocked his tacky junk for decades.

If I were to rank GOP nominees by likelihood, I'd go:

1. Donald Trump
2. Josh Hawley
3. Don Jr.
4. Tom Cotton
5. Ron DeSantis
6. Nikki Haley
7. Tucker, i guess
If Ron DeSantis' Florida survives covid better than most he should be front runner. Nikky Haley is a great selection as well. Hawley and Cotton round up my top 4.

I think the county had quite enough of Trump inc.

The people who thought Trump brand shit was cool before he was president are the same as after, but with more loyalty.
Many had mocked his tacky junk for decades.
I was blasé before....didnt know much about the man other than celebrity developer... stayed at several Trump properties.. Never will again.

Edit I forgot about government. The city, state and federal bureaucracy who books rooms for staff away or visiting guests is overwhelming democrat - those probably are gone forever too. More than half his business will disappear when you factor public sector loses... I doubt you'll see a Trump hotel survive.

Last edited:
I was blasé before....didnt know much about the man other than celebrity developer... stayed at several Trump properties.. Never will again.
There was a billboard for a wealth seminar at the Cow Palace with keynote speaker Donald Trump that was up and then remained up but outdated (when nobody has contracted a new ad yet lol) circa 2006 that I had to drive by everyday to work.

There are enough sound bites of his racist views and beliefs to sink that ship before he leaves the docks, then again Trump got elected as a 1 term president so who knows..?

If Ron DeSantis' Florida survives covid better than most he should be front runner. Nikky Haley is a great selection as well. Hawley and Cotton round up my top 4.

I think the county had quite enough of Trump inc.

Yep, agreed.

People gotta realize too, 4 years is a long time. The guy is gonna be in his 80's, and finding the energy to get his rabid base riled up isn't gonna be as easy for him based on his age alone. Add to it the fact that he's got other hurdles to clear that weren't previously there.

I really think it's gonna be Haley or Hawley, but a lot can happen in 4 years.

tucker could legitimately be an advisor/speechwriter but taking the leap from pundit to president is silly.

There are enough sound bites of his racist views and beliefs to sink that ship before he leaves the docks, then again Trump got elected as a 1 term president so who knows..?

Not sure if that's true. Biden got called racist by the very person that is his VP, and had decades-worth of terrible recordings played and no one really cared because "he's not Trump". I don't really see it different with anyone who is a candidate. Whoever can sell a better narrative wins. Most people vote on emotions, which I would say the last two elections are Exhibit A of that.

Tucker absolutely reeks of beta energy, even the brainless Trump horde will sense that with their primal lizard instincts. He has no chance.

People have been talking about Tucker running since 2016, and now the topic is back in the news with the Lincoln Project founder saying Tucker is the front runner for the 2024 republican nomination.

He's a great communicator and has the most popular news show in history. He has a YUGE following.

Will he be the one to take out Biden in 2024? Who would his running mate be? Will you vote for him if he's the republican nominee?

tucker_carlson_gc.jpg
Lolol at pretending Tucker Carlson is a serious person.

Well...for a random person I would say that's not that surprising. For someone actively posting on a political sub forum, wow. It's almost unreal you never heard of Al Franken.

But...ok.
Ok Na I’ve heard of him. Just didn’t recognize. Familiar looking, but no bells rang.

Tucker gonna beat Shaun King 2024

Kanye will throw his hat but only get a few votes

Back