Opinion Tucker Carlson Front Runner 2024?

I don't know what I'm looking at.

Seriously? Guy was a comedian on SNL, even had a movie made featuring one of his characters. Wrote the book about Limbaugh being a big fat idiot, got elected to congress and was a rising star in the DNC. Potentially a presidential candidate according to some. Then a couple years ago Leanne Tweeden (sports reporter and model I think) accused him of sexual misconduct and this photo emerged. He resigned and I haven't heard anything about him since.

You really didn't know any of this?

retard.gif

If I were to rank GOP nominees by likelihood, I'd go:

1. Donald Trump
2. Josh Hawley
3. Don Jr.
4. Tom Cotton
5. Ron DeSantis
6. Nikki Haley
7. Tucker, i guess

If he does the dems should run jon Stewart
Honestly? Yeah. I would probably vote for him. I don't think there's another inexperienced celebrity I would actively endorse, but he has the moral character and intelligence for it.

If I were to rank GOP nominees by likelihood, I'd go:

1. Donald Trump
2. Josh Hawley
3. Don Jr.
4. Tom Cotton
5. Ron DeSantis
6. Nikki Haley
7. Tucker, i guess
Wow, good list. Of course it will probably be way off, given that it's totally unpredictable, but I would only move Cotton and DeSantis below Haley.

Honestly? Yeah. I would probably vote for him. I don't think there's another inexperienced celebrity I would actively endorse, but he has the moral character and intelligence for it.

yeah, thats a huge flaw.
No chance in hell.

Wow, good list. Of course it will probably be way off, given that it's totally unpredictable, but I would only move Cotton and DeSantis below Haley.

I think Haley and Hawley will get the big campaign bucks. Haley inexplicably resonates with people and will diversify the GOP's image (and unleash a cycle of "oh, i thought you supported women" shit posting). And Hawley is carefully courting Trump's base while fluffing up his faux populist cred.

Both are awful humans and will go straight to hell if there is one, but I personally am less annoyed by Haley.

Of any celebrity, he's up there. He's extremely articulate. His scab shit during the writers' strike is my only big issue with him.

Seriously? Guy was a comedian on SNL, even had a movie made featuring one of his characters. Wrote the book about Limbaugh being a big fat idiot, got elected to congress and was a rising star in the DNC. Potentially a presidential candidate according to some. Then a couple years ago Leanne Tweeden (sports reporter and model I think) accused him of sexual misconduct and this photo emerged. He resigned and I haven't heard anything about him since.

You really didn't know any of this?
Nope. Really.

Tucker won't run, and even if he did he'd be obliterated in the debates.

First, he has a very comfortable and extremely high paying job of reading off teleprompter and giving scripted interviews.

He has a staff that does all the research, writing the teleprompter scripts, and writing the interview questions.

The only non-scripted 'debate' he's done was against Cenk Ugur, and he turned it into a discussion about issues they agreed on.

Carlson has the trust of the conservative Fox News audience, but only because he tailored the subject matter of his shows knowing he was taking over Bill O'Reilly's timeslot. Most of his fans have no idea he used to work for CNN and MSNBC.

Carlson won't run, he'll have everything to lose.

After Trump I don't see a neoceon like McCain or Romney having any chance so it's probably going to have to be an another joke candidate.

fixed.

holy fuck you guys. pull your heads out of your assess will you?

Tucker sure seems to want it.

But unless Trump has legal issues that will prevent him from running in 2024 Trump will run again.

Unless Trump faces legal issues that prevent it, he is going to control the Republican Party and Republicans will continue to grovel to him out of fear of his supporters.

After Trump I don't see a neoceon like McCain or Romney having any chance so it's probably going to have to be an outsider.

I'm guessing its going to be a slightly toned down version of Trump om terms of persona but further to the right on tax, foreign policy and pushing voter suppression instead of "the wall".
Tucker sure seems to want it.

But unless Trump has legal issues that will prevent him from running in 2024 Trump will run again.

Unless Trump faces legal issues that prevent it, he is going to control the Republican Party and Republicans will continue to grovel to him out of fear of his supporters.

If its not Trump then its whoever Trump endorses I'd imagine, someone who will play to his ego and constantly talk him up.

Last edited:
I don’t understand the Haley hype. What possible excitement does she bring for the chuds? Does she grift? Will she screech at uppity sports negros on Twitter?

It’s hard to imagine anything short of a purebred culture warrior winning them over. Other than being a relatively attractive woman she’s completely unremarkable.

Back