Opinion Tucker Carlson Front Runner 2024?

Tucker won't run for anything. That's as solid as my fight calling.

People have been talking about Tucker running since 2016, and now the topic is back in the news with the Lincoln Project founder saying Tucker is the front runner for the 2024 republican nomination.

He's a great communicator and has the most popular news show in history. He has a YUGE following.

Will he be the one to take out Biden in 2024? Who would his running mate be? Will you vote for him if he's the republican nominee?

tucker_carlson_gc.jpg

What is Tucker's job history leads anyone to think that he is good at forming coalitions, developing consensus among many different group ,and understands how to operate a large bureaucracy?

Why would Tucker want it? He has unlimited money, he is crushing nightly ratings, and he has a lot of spare time to spend with his family and travel.

I think after this clusterfuck, the republicans are going to slowly write Trump out of their history and try to distance themselves as much as possible from him. I see them pushing a guy like Crenshaw.

can trump run in 2024,?
Yes, he actually can. Presidents are legally allowed to serve two terms in office, and they don’t need to be consecutive. When President Grover Cleveland lost his second term to Benjamin Harrison in 1889, he went on to run again four years later and won.

Ooooo... what a fantastic candidate! Maybe he will wear his cute little bow tie again if he ascends to the Oval Office

Back