Tua Tagovailoa...

Finding Deebo

Swimming in Heaven, lookin' for Craig!!
Banned
Reaction score
ONe season in the books, whatcha think? While it's only 1 season, I'm starting to think that being on such absurdly stacked college teams is showing itself to be a massive detriment to the development of many of the QBs that come from these programs (Ohio State, Alabama, etc....Deshaun Watson is good).

ONe season in the books, whatcha think? While it's only 1 season, I'm starting to think that being on such absurdly stacked college teams is showing itself to be a massive detriment to the development of many of the QBs that come from these programs (Ohio State, Alabama, etc....Deshaun Watson is good).

He's coming from what would be a career ending injury as little as a decade ago. I'm suprised he got drafted so high TBH, and even more suprised they let him start this year.

They should of let him sit behind Fitzpatrick all year, come in on the 4th in games they are winning or losing by three scores, to get a bit of experience.

As a raider fan, watched them bench that in the 4th quarter week 16 with that doing jack shit and they put fintz in and I was immediately worried. Tells you what you need to know about tua’s rookie year, the other team always prayed they left you in and kept the backup on the bench. Admittingly, fitz is a tough vet for any rookie to overcome

He's coming from what would be a career ending injury as little as a decade ago. I'm suprised he got drafted so high TBH, and even more suprised they let him start this year.

They should of let him sit behind Fitzpatrick all year, come in on the 4th in games they are winning or losing by three scores, to get a bit of experience.

This. Fitz should not have been benched. I said this in the NFL discussion thread earlier when the Fins had a solid chance when Buff started to slide and the Pats started really tanking.

Serves them right the football Gods inflicted their Safety Blankie with COVID for the last game so he couldn't bail th out again.

(Nothing against Tua, but I was stationed in Buff when Fitz was their QB, his kid was in the same daycare class as mine, and from what I knew first and second hand he was a solid dude, as well as a smart motherfucker who could also QB at an NFL level)

I sort of agree with this...On the other hand, I think there was some interest in seeing what they had with him considering the other QBs that should be in the draft this year (Lawrence and Fields).

This. Fitz should not have been benched. I said this in the NFL discussion thread earlier when the Fins had a solid chance when Buff started to slide and the Pats started really tanking.

Serves them right the football Gods inflicted their Safety Blankie with COVID for the last game so he couldn't bail th out again.

(Nothing against Tua, but I was stationed in Buff when Fitz was their QB, his kid was in the same daycare class as mine, and from what I knew first and second hand he was a solid dude, as well as a smart motherfucker who could also QB at an NFL level)
You gentlemen just about covered it.

I always support the kama'aina so I’ll always root for Tua and wish him the best.

Cool you got to know Fitz a bit Thrawn, he’s always seemed like a solid dude who never got the support he deserved.

Back