TU heatseeker retailers

muaythai7

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a pair of TU heatseekers in lace besides from title? I live in Canada and shipping is a bitch. I checked ebay and there's nothing there. Hoping someone would have an alternative.

^ Thanks for the help man, but I want them in lace. Thought the lace up got better reviews..haha.

I called up TU before and they're the only one that carried it apart from Title and TU.

They got the 2.0 though, dunno what they're like. I know how you feel though man, I wanted a pair of Heatseekers in forever but shipping is $56 to the UK! Plus import VAT.

Hey, I found a store, google Koch martial arts, you can requested a pair of heatseekers. So you can try him, his shipping is quite reasonable.

If you're interested in The Heatseekers V2.0, check out these two eBay auctions. The first is for a pair of 16oz Black lace-ups and the second listing is for 14oz Blue lace-ups (2 pairs available). The seller is offering free shipping within the U.S. and states that they do ship internationally (though you'd have to contact them for shipping rates).

I have the original Heatseekers and just picked up a pair of the Thai Silencers. TU is my favorite brand as of late. Awesome stuff.

Triumph United MMA Fight Gloves Heat Seeker 2.0 PAIR 16 - eBay (item 250634235793 end time Jul-15-10 14:47:31 PDT)

Triumph United Fight Gloves MMA UFC Gloves 14 oz - eBay (item 250634241679 end time Jul-15-10 14:59:18 PDT)

Back