TU Bushido gloves

Hahhh don’t worry bro’s, I already got them. These aren’t winning clones. These are the opposite really. I got the 12oz pair lace ups.

These are slightly top heavy. There is very little cushioning on knuckles, but it is firm. The liner isn’t the softest by any means but it’s comfortable. Most of my 10oz training and fight gloves have more knuckle padding than these.

Funny story actually, these reminded me of my Cleto Reyes 10oz pro fight safetecs.... so I brought them out to compare. The triumph United gloves look like a near exact clone. They also feel the exact same on the inside, but the TU have a small felt liner at the fingertips. The other difference is the cletos have way more padding, and it’s softer. The triumphs have little padding but very firm. The triumphs look like there’s no support, but there is actually very dense, stiff material. At the low price point, the TU is an interesting take on a low padded punchers glove. And Minus the knuckle padding, they are a clone of the 10oz pro fight Cleto Reyes safetec.

Also, these gloves are synthetic leather.

Hahhh don’t worry bro’s, I already got them. These aren’t winning clones. These are the opposite really. I got the 12oz pair lace ups.

These are slightly top heavy. There is very little cushioning on knuckles, but it is firm. The liner isn’t the softest by any means but it’s comfortable. Most of my 10oz training and fight gloves have more knuckle padding than these.

Funny story actually, these reminded me of my Cleto Reyes 10oz pro fight safetecs.... so I brought them out to compare. The triumph United gloves look like a near exact clone. They also feel the exact same on the inside, but the TU have a small felt liner at the fingertips. The other difference is the cletos have way more padding, and it’s softer. The triumphs have little padding but very firm. The triumphs look like there’s no support, but there is actually very dense, stiff material. At the low price point, the TU is an interesting take on a low padded punchers glove. And Minus the knuckle padding, they are a clone of the 10oz pro fight Cleto Reyes safetec.

Wow thanks for the review. Was not expecting that at all. Won't spend money on them I guess.

wow seriously?? can you send me a side view of the knuckle padding?

on their website it says they are 100% leather as well so thats misleading then? it also says the gloves are broken in out the box.

im disappointed if those are all lies but now im more curious. the design is very similar to Winning, the only huge difference would be the palm side stitching as it doesnt have that straight stitching to the side and its angled instead.

please post some pictures!

on their website it says they are 100% leather as well so thats misleading then? it also says the gloves are broken in out the box.

im disappointed if those are all lies but now im more curious. the design is very similar to Winning, the only huge difference would be the palm side stitching as it doesnt have that straight stitching to the side and its angled instead.

I doubt they would sell synthec and say they are 100% leather. Could be the type of leather they use that feels like synthec...

The leather on my Death Stars feel way different then the leather on my Infinitude.

Hey guys, I can get some pictures up late Sunday. They aren’t constructed like Winning at all.

Also, its synthetic leather, I own too many gloves to make a mistake with that. The feel and smell, no question on it. They say they’re leather on the website, which typically means synthetic leather. As a piece of advise, if you don’t see the grade keyword “full grain”, “top-grain” or “genuine”, it’s synthetic leather. And that’s with really any glove company in the world. If it’s real leather, they’ll state the grade. If it’s synthetic, they’ll just say real leather, high quality leather, 100% leather etc. I have TU Death Stars, decent gloves, but those are also synthetic leather. It’s not lying to say gloves are leather. They are leather, just synthetic.

They have a broken in feel. These are clones of the cleto safetecs, and open nearly the same.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I can get some pictures up late Sunday. They aren’t constructed like Winning at all.

Also, its synthetic leather, I own too many gloves to make a mistake with that. The feel and smell, no question on it. They say they’re leather on the website, which means synthetic leather. As a piece of advise, if you don’t see the grade keyword “full grain”, “top-grain” or “genuine”, it’s synthetic leather. And that’s with really any glove company in the world. If it’s real leather, they’ll state the grade. If it’s synthetic, they’ll just say real leather, high quality leather, 100% leather etc. I have TU Death Stars, decent gloves, but those are also synthetic leather. It’s not lying to say gloves are leather. They are leather, just synthetic.

They have a broken in feel. These are clones of the cleto safetecs, and open nearly the same.

The Death Star have synthec leather on the palm side 100 %, but the top hand and thumb is real leather for sure.

Disappointed also, as it's always great to discover worthy Winning clones... however, worthy Reyes Safetec clones would be a nice discovery!

The Death Star have synthec leather on the palm side 100 %, but the top hand and thumb is real leather for sure.

Agreed, they are definitely leather on the striking side. I'm not entirely convinced this dude knows what he's talking about. Triumph United has produced too much quality gear to outright lie and make an entire glove in synthetic leather and claim it's leather on their website. Until I have them in my hands (just ordered them) this review will be taken with a grain of salt.

Hey guys, thanks for your patience. Now that I’ve got some rounds in on these, I’m more impressed than originally. I recommend these gloves, but it will take the right person to appreciate them. I recommend them to anyone wanting a punchers glove, with room inside for tons of knuckle padding.

Wrist support: great wrist support, no issues throwing full power uppercuts and hooks. Disclaimer: I fully tape my wrists before wrapping very securely and using a lace n loop (for cheapest Mexican wraps, Sanabul makes the best in my opinion. If you can pay the premium, superare fight shop makes the best Mexican wraps in the world in my opinion)

Inside: you have to wear wraps with these. There’s a very large pocket in the inside where the knuckle fits. I pad my knuckles pretty good, so I was happy these had room. The liner is comfy but by no means the best. They use a felt like rival by fingertips. These gloves open up extremely easily.

Striking surface: quite an interesting cut for the striking surface. These hit with a flat surface. You will feel it if you punch with the finger knuckles, so it’s good for keeping form. There isn’t much cushion, but they are firm and the pop on these are incredible. I think they’re louder than grant, cleto, rival, Fly etc.

At the 89 dollar price point, these are great for glove collections or training rotations. I don’t recommend these as an all in one glove or a heavy workload glove. But if you need a punchers glove with space near knuckles that make loud pops, get these.

Last edited:
I was thinking about trying these gloves but I was under the impression they were more like Winning clones. I have a large collection of gloves, but it’s mostly all Mexican brands and Winning. I was wanting to try a cheaper sparring glove out....anyone have a recommendation between Ring to Cage C17, Triumph United Death Adder, and these Bushido gloves?

I was thinking about trying these gloves but I was under the impression they were more like Winning clones. I have a large collection of gloves, but it’s mostly all Mexican brands and Winning. I was wanting to try a cheaper sparring glove out....anyone have a recommendation between Ring to Cage C17, Triumph United Death Adder, and these Bushido gloves?
I should probably add TopBoxer as well....so what do you guys recommend between TU Bushido, TU Death Adder, R2C C17, and TopBoxer’s Winning clones?

Back