TSLx89's -S&C Log For BJJ-

It was really an intense session.

Technique 1: Your sprawled out on your opponent, rather than walking around and risk your opponent catching and sucking in on one of your legs, you switch your hips and bring your far leg around towards the back.

Technique 2: Transition from side control to back. As your opponent is bridging with the underhook, you do the same motion as you do in Technique 1 and as you transition to the back, you replace your arm with your other arm for more control. Remember that the weight you put through your chest on his shoulder determines are fast he's going to bridge and escape.

Technique 3: Same as technique 2 except you transition to the kimura.

Rolling was really intense. For about 30- 40 minutes non-stop going 3 minute rounds and one minute rests with one or two breaks.

Technique 1: Osoto Gari Throw

Technique 2:
Transition from side control to north south to a kimura. Keep your arm under his armpit at his lat as your moving to north-south. Have to remember that I'm not try to move my opponent onto his side as I'm transitioning but to keep everything very tight and sprawled on him and then move him onto his side for the kimura. Knee lined along his back with my other leg scooping his arm and head.

Technique 3: Side-Mount to knee on belly to armbar. Get to knee on belly, as he tries to push your knee off, grab the underhook where his tricep and shoulder meets, bring your elbow into your own ribs as far as you can. This forces him to go onto his side slightly. Then you spin so that your foot meets his belt and go for the arm bar as you grab his leg to make sure he doesn't escape. Remember to keep heavy, pinch knees, and grab meaty part of the back of his hand.

Front Squats- 105x5, 115x5, 115x5
DB Floor Press- 55x12, 60x10, 60x10
Pendlay Rows- 110x5, 120x5, 125x5

Curls and some diamond pushups
Ab Circuit

I really need to find a squat alternative. The front squats felt fine and almost perfect at 105 but once I upped the weight, it really started to bug the crap out of my wrists. Maybe I'll stick to sandbag front squats and weighted one legged squats? I don't know, the front squats so far isn't working for me.

Floor Presses, I really need to buy some more 5 and 10 pound plates haha, it's all the little weights I have for them so I've just been doing them with higher reps.

Pendlay Rows actually felt phenomenal. I felt as if I could have done 135 but I didn't want to push it. I really feel my pulling strength staying strong from simply doing jiu jitsu for the past 6ish months.

Deadlift- 160x5, 160x5, 170x4
SOHP- 105x5, 110x5, 110x5
Towel Chinups- BWx7, BWx8, BWx7

Ab Circuit

Front Squats- 105x5, 115x5, 115x5
DB Floor Press- 55x8, 60x7, 60x6
Pendlay Rows- 110x5, 115x5, 120x5

Going to replace front squats next time.

Back