Tsarukyan walkout song ?

I think Makhachev (but not 100 % sure) supported Khabib and isn't it was him who called those who attended concert a "fuel for hell"? I remember that Magomedsharipov was on Khabib's side and some Russian fans were disappointed by it. And I don't think that rappers were Dagestani (I think Khabib talked shit to Tatar, Russian and Azerbaijani rappers).

Yes, I think you're right. "Fuel for hell", then walks out to gangster rap?! <45> Dogmatic extremists have no fucking sense lol.

Yes, I think you're right. "Fuel for hell", then walks out to gangster rap?! <45> Dogmatic extremists have no fucking sense lol.
Well as far as I understand the problem was that they don't like pop-rap, about love, relationship and other stuff. One of the Dagestani mma fighters, Magomed Ismailov (who supported Khabib in all this anti-rap crusade), as far as I remember clearly said that he doesn't like pop-rap with lyrics about love etc and he enjoys rap about "street life".

Here you go, this is what he walked out to.

arman-tsarukyan-ufc-on-espn-plus-7.jpg

war

Well as far as I understand the problem was that they don't like pop-rap, about love, relationship and other stuff. One of the Dagestani mma fighters, Magomed Ismailov (who supported Khabib in all this anti-rap crusade), as far as I remember clearly said that he doesn't like pop-rap with lyrics about love etc and he enjoys rap about "street life".

Yeah, lyrics about human beings being in love and having relationships is the work of the devil, and lyrics about murder are awesome. Not ass-backwards at all. In fact when people rap about love and relationships they shouldn't be able to perform for fear of their lives. Awesome group of people, these Dagestani MMA guys.

A lot of places on this planet have a long way to go.

Yeah, lyrics about human beings being in love and having relationships is the work of the devil, and lyrics about murder are awesome. Not ass-backwards at all. In fact when people rap about love and relationships they shouldn't be able to perform for fear of their lives. Awesome group of people, these Dagestani MMA guys.

A lot of places on this planet have a long way to go.
Well to me seems like it's all part of their tough guy/macho culture. I remember once after some mma fight guy got on his knee and proposed to his girlfrind and guys (I think Dagestani) in comments started to wrote how this is disgusting, standing on your knee/knees before a woman. Also I've seen that for example Ingush people have kinda weird traditions for Russians/Westerners. If I'm not mistaken - after a marriage parents of girl can't see her husband, something about wife and guests (or parents of husband) like, when there is a guests in a house, either wife can't talk at all to her husband or should use a specific word (I can't remember but I think it's either she should only call him by his name or only refer to him as "you"). And stuff like hugs and kisses, holding hands publically is considered to be a bad thing. I remember Chechen guys attacking girl on Instagram because she posts photos where she holds hands with her husband.

Well to me seems like it's all part of their tough guy/macho culture. I remember once after some mma fight guy got on his knee and proposed to his girlfrind and guys (I think Dagestani) in comments started to wrote how this is disgusting, standing on your knee/knees before a woman. Also I've seen that for example Ingush people have kinda weird traditions for Russians/Westerners. If I'm not mistaken - after a marriage parents of girl can't see her husband, something about wife and guests (or parents of husband) like, when there is a guests in a house, either wife can't talk at all to her husband or should use a specific word (I can't remember but I think it's either she should only call him by his name or only refer to him as "you"). And stuff like hugs and kisses, holding hands publically is considered to be a bad thing. I remember Chechen guys attacking girl on Instagram because she posts photos where she holds hands with her husband.

Very toxic and destructive culture indeed. So lucky to not have been raised in a place like that.

A Ingush ufc fighter posted a picture of his wife on social media

Was accused of being disgraceful for show casing his wife — 6 back and forth shootings happen in revenge

A Ingush ufc fighter posted a picture of his wife on social media

Was accused of being disgraceful for show casing his wife — 6 back and forth shootings happen in revenge
Yandiev? I think the problems with him that also his wife is half-Kyrgyz (so she is of mixed race and I think people didn't like/support such decisions in Ingushetia) and I've seen, I think it was interview for Kyrgyzstani TV, like Yandiev was saying stuff that if our culture doesn't allow me to hold hands with my wife and show that I love her, than I will not follow my traditions/culture (or something along these lines).
So, problem is not just his wife but more like he openly denies or refuses to follow Inhush traditions.

Back