Trying to reach goal weight

Wayneyboy

White Belt
Reaction score
So I'm 6'1 150lbs with very little body fat. I would like to reach a goal weight of at least 160. I know the whole eating and working out thing is probably the best way to go, but I would like some tips/advice on what type of foods to eat. If anyone could give me some sort of idea as to what to shop for grocery wise, when and how much to eat, and possibly what to avoid, I'd greatly appreciate any and all helpful inputs.

There are dozens of threads on this topic. Start with the FAQ.

eat when its convenient for you and when you are hungry.

eat clean foods good for packing on pounds: oats, chicken, fish, beef, milk, brown rice, lots of veggies, peanut butter. stay away from white processed shit (bread rice etc).

start a good lifting program like starting strength. that along with upping your food intake will get you there no problem.

how much do you typically eat now?

eat when its convenient for you and when you are hungry.

eat clean foods good for packing on pounds: oats, chicken, fish, beef, milk, brown rice, lots of veggies, peanut butter. stay away from white processed shit (bread rice etc).

start a good lifting program like starting strength. that along with upping your food intake will get you there no problem.

how much do you typically eat now?

Are a you a full time cival war reenactor, how the hell are you only 150 standing at 6'1. What are you eating since your doing a terrible job at that

Are a you a full time cival war reenactor, how the hell are you only 150 standing at 6'1. What are you eating since your doing a terrible job at that

The internet is kind of like TV; instead of adding 10 lbs, it adds around 3 inches.

You don't need to avoid anything. Maybe keep down sugar, but you don't have to avoid it.

Haha I kind of find myself snacking more often than actually having a meal, but I know if I know what to eat, then I'll go buy it, and if I have it, I'll eat it. Thanks peeps.

Back