trying to post today ....

The board was loading laggy as hell earlier. I had to try multiple times just to edit a post and wasn't even sure if that post went through in the first place. It took a minute or two before it registered. It's back to being fast for me now.

If you're going to the UFC Moncton show, pm me if you hear of tickets going on sale will ya?

But yeah, definitely intermittent fucky.

I posted two threads because of this and asked one to be deleted before anybody replied to it.

I received some good advice in both of them, but somebody has taken both of my two threads and merged them into the tech thread about this.

Disappointed.

I posted two threads because of this and asked one to be deleted before anybody replied to it.

I received some good advice in both of them, but somebody has taken both of my two threads and merged them into the tech thread about this.

Disappointed.
Dude, I apologize for that, it was my fault (to an extent). I was trying to merge both your threads together in one window.. and then merge three support threads at the same time in another window. But because the process took so long for both because of the lag, the forum decided to merge them all together. Once that happened, I couldn't unmerge them.

I've had a smooth, fast, satisfying experience.

Not here, today though. With a chick.

Dude, I apologize for that, it was my fault (to an extent). I was trying to merge both your threads together in one window.. and then merge three support threads at the same time in another window. But because the process took so long for both because of the lag, the forum decided to merge them all together. Once that happened, I couldn't unmerge them.
By the way, I'm finding all you have to do is wait a moment and refresh the page rather than Post again and the post you create will show up so you don't end up double posting. The issue is obviously intermittent.

No worries.

:)

I've mentioned Reversing Falls and I am from Saint John

lol

where you at?

damn, that's way out there. looks like a nice place, based on photos at least.

Damn man Fort McMurray - glad ya got out of there

You seemed local the way you were talkin

Visited the Maritimes with my family summer 1995. Saw the reversing falls and the magnetic hill. They were magnificent.

My reaction at watching our rental car go backwards on the magnetic hill:

<{Joewithit}>

<LikeReally5>

..you fuck up

<LikeReally5>

..you fuck up

By the way, I'm finding all you have to do is wait a moment and refresh the page rather than Post again and the post you create will show up so you don't end up double posting. The issue is obviously intermittent.
thats what i have been doing and it works great.

I don't even have to submit more than once and I get multiple posts. Do nothing, get two. When I refresh, I get three.

Posted a meme and it was a 9-post combination. Something is still off.

Back