trying to post today ....

Naw, it’s just that shitty Moncton Internet connection you’ve got.

People have been complaining about double posts but I’ve had no problems

People have been complaining about double posts but I’ve had no problems

Why do you think I'm from Moncton

Well, you’ve repeatedly said that you’re from New Brunswick. That leaves three options:

1. Moncton
2. Saint John
3. Fredericton

Now I’ve never heard you talk about the Reversing Falls, so you can’t possibly be from Saint John.

You’ve never said anything about being the Premier of New Brunswick, so I’ve concluded you can’t live in Fredericton.

That leaves Moncton. And really, it makes sense. Your odd behaviour can only be explained by living an unsafe distance from the Magnetic Hill. I’m not a doctor, but I’m sure those magnetic fields must mess with brain waves. And frankly, have you ever read your posts??

Well, you’ve repeatedly said that you’re from New Brunswick. That leaves three options:

1. Moncton
2. Saint John
3. Fredericton

Now I’ve never heard you talk about the Reversing Falls, so you can’t possibly be from Saint John.

You’ve never said anything about being the Premier of New Brunswick, so I’ve concluded you can’t live in Fredericton.

That leaves Moncton. And really, it makes sense. Your odd behaviour can only be explained by living an unsafe distance from the Magnetic Hill. I’m not a doctor, but I’m sure those magnetic fields must mess with brain waves. And frankly, have you ever read your posts??

I've mentioned Reversing Falls and I am from Saint John

lol

where you at?

Fuck You Clippy!!

Have a nice day..

^^^could double post that shit for all I care..

Fuck You Clippy!!

Have a nice day..

^^^could double post that shit for all I care..

1. Moncton
2. Saint John
3. Fredericton

Hold up? There's a town called Reversing Falls????

1. Moncton
2. Saint John
3. Fredericton

Hold up? There's a town called Reversing Falls????

Reversing Falls sound like some Harry Potter shit.

Reversing Falls sound like some Harry Potter shit.

P7203806-MOTION.gif

Edmonton for the past 15 years, Fort McMurray for the first 18 years before that.

Damn man Fort McMurray - glad ya got out of there

You seemed local the way you were talkin

Sometching is definitely fucky today.

Something is definitely fucky today.

Back