Trying to get a punching dummy

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Some like this:

Does anyone know a good/ cheap brand? Basically, best bang for buck?

Save your money and get a good quality heavy bag.

I heard they call these "Artems" in Ireland

I agree with @Klaavical, unless you have a gym with everything else you should get a heavy bag before one of these things.

74837228-max.jpg

I want one of those big water filled uppercut bags, aqua bag I think it's called?

Save your money and get a good quality heavy bag.
@surrealworlds
<mma4>
Why do you say brother?Have you ever tried one of these?

I know someone who has a dummy like that, and i tried it for a little while, i found it more "fun" than hitting the bag

He's got a very punchable face, I'll give him that.

<mma4>
Why do you say brother?Have you ever tried one of these?

I know someone who has a dummy like that, and i tried it for a little while, i found it more "fun" than hitting the bag
They're garbage. I had one and literally dropped it at Value Village.

They're garbage. I had one and literally dropped it at Value Village.
Im not trying to be a dick, but why are they garbage?

Do they break or something. Is it a technical thing?

just get a heavy bag. got a 100 lb one in my room. cool to put some work in whenever i want

Im not trying to be a dick, but why are they garbage?

Do they break or something. Is it a technical thing?
lol If you fill the base with water it's not sturdy enough and it falls over with any legit kick or punch. If you fill the base with sand it's a little better but it becomes immobile because it's too heavy to put away in the closet. It offers no response it's static until it fuckin falls over. However if you're 110 pounds it might work for you. I dunno.

lol If you fill the base with water it's not sturdy enough and it falls over with any legit kick or punch. If you fill the base with sand it's a little better but it becomes immobile because it's too heavy to put away in the closet. It offers no response it's static until it fuckin falls over. However if you're 110 pounds it might work for you. I dunno.
i just found it awkward to hit because its a torso just starring at you lol. and when you strike it it just feels kinda strange. rather just put on gloves and beat up a heavy bag

Best bang for your buck: Get a 8ft metal pole, an old mattress for free off of craigslist, and a pack of $10 ratchet straps. Put the pole 2ft in the ground with some concrete to anchor it. Now roll the mattress around the pole use the straps to keep it in the desired rounded shape. Your backyard punching dummy will be the envy of the trailer park. As an added bonus, you get to kill some stranger's bed bugs while practicing your punches and kicks.

Back