Trying the New MGD Light

I agree with Forsaken!
Dark beers are for the colder days!
Spaten is one of my favorites!

Bry

It means Missus is doesn't like Hieneken. It's because he knows any Dutch kickboxer could shit kick any boxer, that's why.

Heineken is good.

What is? i have a huge bias coming form Hawai'i but im always down to try new beer
list them up before i go and pickup beerf or this weekend. Hopefully its avaliable in the states

P.s. Heineken is really good beer

It means Missus is doesn't like Hieneken. It's because he knows any Dutch kickboxer could shit kick any boxer, that's why.

Heineken is good.

You realize, Dan, that this means war.

What is? i have a huge bias coming form Hawai'i but im always down to try new beer
list them up before i go and pickup beerf or this weekend. Hopefully its avaliable in the states

P.s. Heineken is really good beer .

Any ambers are good. Bass, Guiness, Arrogant Bastard Ale, Anchor Steam, New Castle, Fat Tire.

I kid, I kid.

Heinken is my "Well, at least it's not Budweiser beer."

Ya know, when they don't have any real beer?
I very, VERY rarely spend money on it.

You realize, Dan, that this means war.

Any ambers are good. Bass, Guiness, Arrogant Bastard Ale, Anchor Steam, New Castle, Fat Tire.

I'm a fan of ABA and New Castle
in hawai'i we have a great selection of delicious local ambers by a company called Kona Brewing co.
i've seen it at a few places in cali, not sure where you are at but if you get a chance try Fire Rock or Longboard lager
two thumbs up

They have Kona Brewing beers at the BevMo. Ive tried the longboard one, it was good.

if you're drinking 2.8 beer you might as well drink non-alcoholic beer. one time i was in the states and bought miller high life, holy f***, what a waste of time.

Honestly, if you're going to drink, you might as well drink something enjoyable, and not piss. You're already ruining your training efforts, might as well enjoy doing so :icon_chee

if you're drinking 2.8 beer you might as well drink non-alcoholic beer. one time i was in the states and bought miller high life, holy f***, what a waste of time.

I like Miller High Life, too. Just the logo is cool:

millerhighlife.jpg

I kid, I kid.

Heinken is my "Well, at least it's not Budweiser beer."

Ya know, when they don't have any real beer?
I very, VERY rarely spend money on it.

You should try Heiniken in different parts of the world, totally different taste. In Canada the Heiniken tasted really bad, in England I don't recall it being particularly good either. But in Asia the Heinken tastes very nice. Had a few pints in Bangkok and it was delicious. The canned stuff in Japan is not bad either. In the Western hemisphere the Heiniken tasted skunky usually.

Pacifico FTW - 9% alcohol and with a little lime it is delicious.

Pacifico > Corona

Pacifico FTW - 9% alcohol and with a little lime it is delicious.

Pacifico > Corona

The dump I took before is better than Corona. Arrogant Bastard, Newcastle, Harpoon, Hoptical Illusion, Blue Moon, almost anything from Sam Adams, and mostly anything from Blue Point.

Back