Try to predict UFC 200 main event

Werdum - Cain again.. try that again or
Werdum - Overeem... Has a story behind it , trilogy and Reem did just re-sign.. I would wanna see this over Werdum Cain

Love the idea of Werdum vs. Overeem but do you think that's a big enough seller as a main for UFC 200?

Tough to say at this point but either way, should be a lovely stacked card.

Love the idea of Werdum vs. Overeem but do you think that's a big enough seller as a main for UFC 200?

Im hoping they wouldnt put a 145 title fight as a main event over the heavy,having heavy as co main event.. Even if people are paying to see conor..

Last edited:
Conor and CM Punk will probably be on card... I see a holm or tate, probably holm, title defense also. probably some fighter/fighters who are hot by that moment also will be on the card!

Oh, and the return of GSP could be very well be in this card!

I would Love GSP Vs. Lawler but that is a pipe dream right now. If Connor somehow gets by RDA, I can see Connor Vs. Lawler , Or Jones Vs. Johnson, Faber Vs. Cruz 3, Maybe Holm fighting again depending on the Ronda status. Edgar Vs. Aldo 2 for interim championship , Silva Vs. Weidman 3 if somehow Yoel gets the shot for the belt at 199 instead of Chris. If Connor beats RDA I dont see him ever going back to 145, so I can see fights with Ferguson or Khabib at 155.

Conor vs. Khabib for the LW title...because of course RDA is losing on the 5th.

Many options.

Hoping everything goes as planned, we might have some fun match-ups.

If Conor dusts RDA in under one minute, Conor vs Aldo 2 at UFC 200. No other fight that makes sense would create as much hype as this one.

A return of GSP as a co-main would be amazing. If Anderson beats Bisping in dominant fashion, I can't see a better timing than to make the superfight we always wanted, GSP vs Silva @ UFC 200. If Conor gets destroyed by RDA, this can even be main event.

Third fight needs to be a good old HW showdown. Big names. Something spicy. Overeem vs Velasquez is type of fight I'm talking about.

Forth fight freak show. Rumble moving to HW facing Mark Hunt. Or Nick Diaz fighting anyone.

Fifth fight, next person to fight Conor, something like Edgar vs Holloway or Alvarez vs Nate Diaz.

McGregor vs Aldo 2
St-Pierre vs Silva
Velasquez vs Overeem
Johnson vs Hunt/ Nick Diaz vs anyone
Edgar vs Holloway/ Alvarez vs Nate Diaz

If Conor wins;

Lawler vs. McGregor for WW title

If he loses;

RDA vs. McGregor for LW title(rematch)

OR

Lawler vs. GSP for WW title

OR

Jones vs. Rumble

In that order of likeliness.

I just can't see how GSP vs. Silva headlines UFC200...

Main event is not going to be a non-title bout @ UFC 200. That would be lame and risky.

There's no way in hell GSP vs. Silva co-mains a card either,because of the proper PPV distribution.

Last edited:
Conor vs El Coocoo dude, i already have that cd so give it to someone else

Well if Conor is on the card it will sell anyways. I do not think that a 145 or 155 title shot should be the main over the HW Title shot. I think having Conor as the co-main they could defiantly build off of the trilogy aspect and build off of the idea two of the greatest Heavyweights ever are fighting for the title.. I think it would sell and dont think many people would be upset that it is the main event. It would also get some much needed eyes on the HW Division.

I keep leaning towards a HW main event, but fuck me if I can figure out who it would be.

Werdum isn't gonna headline the biggest UFC card in years. Werdum can't sell shit without Cain.

Conor won't be on the UFC 200 card. He's gonna be on medical suspension nursing the asswhooping he's about to receive in 17 days.

I predict 2 title fights and a couple of #1 contendership fights under that. Not sure which ones just yet though.

Barring injury... I feel like there's no way it isn't McGregor vs Edgar.
Doubt it. I feel like Conor is gonna get fucked up in the RDA fight and end up on a six month medical suspension. I doubt he's on the card at all.

This card needs Rumble vs. Jones though. That and Lawler vs. GSP would sell like hot cakes. Put a solid card with title implications under that and you have the ultimate sell.

I'd say put RDA on the card but he will probably want a break having fought so many training camps and fights so often and just receiving a nice payday.

Back