Try to find meaning in life my fellow sherbros

Life has no meaning, just do stuff to distract yourself until you're dead.

That's the way to find happiness...or something, idk.

The evil acts committed by Stalin and Hitler brought about a new era of international peace, cooperation and trade. The likes of which hasn't been seen since pre history

Trade may have as well happened with or without them. I dont know about the peace and cooperation part though.

Trade may have as well happened with or without them. I dont know about the peace and cooperation part though.
Well I believe the trade aspect results from the international cooperation that resulted from the war. I don't doubt that at some point these things would have naturally developed anyway but WW2 was the catalyst that did make it all happen.

Well I believe the trade aspect results from the international cooperation that resulted from the war. I don't doubt that at some point these things would have naturally developed anyway but WW2 was the catalyst that did make it all happen.

Well there was international trade since the Colonial Era. The imperialist era also had a lot of global trade.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. With my recent ended relationship and crossing 30 i really don't know what I'll do if I can't pull things together in the marriage/family area. That's the phase of life people normally raise kids and do stuff with them.

I'm not sure what I'd do with the 2nd half of my life? My worst fear is to be that guy that's like an "uncle" at my friends cookouts. My grandfather had a friend like that who he'd invite to family functions because he didn't have a family of his own.
I have the opposite outlook. There's a lot of freedom in the single life and you can enjoy a variety of tail. A girl gives you lip, you next her, rinse and repeat. The thought of being trapped in a relationship and not being able to do whatever I want due to my responsibilities and duty to my family scares me a lot.

What state are you hoping to practice in?
It kind of depends where my life goes, ya know? I will go where the opportunity is. I want to work for Earthjustice and they have offices in Denver and California (San Fran). Obviously Denver is much more livable and affordable and I absolutely love the state of Colorado (even though I've only spent a few days there). On the other hand I feel protective of the State of Idaho because I've lived much of my life here and we have vast wilderness here, along with the ongoing bear and wolf issues.

tl;dr - i have no idea where I could end up.

Well there was international trade since the Colonial Era. The imperialist era also had a lot of global trade.
Well yeah, there's been international trade for a long time. But not to the level that resulted from the international cooperation that followed WW2.

It kind of depends where my life goes, ya know? I will go where the opportunity is. I want to work for Earthjustice and they have offices in Denver and California (San Fran). Obviously Denver is much more livable and affordable and I absolutely love the state of Colorado (even though I've only spent a few days there). On the other hand I feel protective of the State of Idaho because I've lived much of my life here and we have vast wilderness here, along with the ongoing bear and wolf issues.

You should study Bird Law.

I have the opposite outlook. There's a lot of freedom in the single life and you can enjoy a variety of tail. A girl gives you lip, you next her, rinse and repeat. The thought of being trapped in a relationship and not being able to do whatever I want due to my responsibilities and duty to my family scares me a lot.
Why were you on my ignore list? Who are you? What did you do?

Proof that the Japanese have it figured out
@Cint

I was reading about how western activities that were once highly regarded by the Japanese are now falling out of favor. Golf comes to mind.

Almost like they're transcending our influence.

Life has no meaning, just do stuff to distract yourself until you're dead.

That's the way to find happiness...or something, idk.

Exactly . I didn't see 'happiness' on the diagram and IMO that is the most elusive and most important thing in all areas of life.

All I know is that on my death bed, there is zero chance that I think to myself........."I really regret banging all those hookers, and doing all that cocaine."

There's a lot of money in that.

Back