News Truth revealed about Conor's thumb injury

Any injury Conor has to his thumb is from having it jammed up his own ass the whole time while everyone else at lw is booking fights

Truth is mctap CANT WRESTLE!!! He can’t wrestle a man on a mat, he can’t wretle with his conscience before he partakes in strippers and blow, he can’t even thumb wrestle as evidenced by that rediculous cast and sorry excuse for an injury.
He outwrestle Holloway and hit a clean lateral drop on a bjj black belt.

The guy isn’t a great wrestler but the Holloway fight alone shows he grasps wrestling at a decent level. Maybe get on the mat once in a while and you will actually understand what you’re watching.

He outwrestle Holloway and hit a clean lateral drop on a bjj black belt.

The guy isn’t a great wrestler but the Holloway fight alone shows he grasps wrestling at a decent level. Maybe get on the mat once in a while and you will actually understand what you’re watching.
Brown belt in bjj.
<Moves>

That must be that elusive belt you get from a Cracker Jack box Chael kept talking about. That or the need to quit is so strong in mcTap that he refuses to fight out of chokes and cries uncle at fist sign of trouble.

That would explain the panic wrestling.

Damn i must have triggered you to make you post in pink.

Didn't read whatever it said lol

I heard he incorrectly attempted the “shocker”.

I think the injury is related to deleting tweets. Probably some form of RSI.

Truth: Conor had a thumb up his ass as a passenger in a car and the driver ran over a pothole. Tragic.

Back