Truth about Conor and the ufc suits

backnthedaymma

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
1.Fans really didn't want this Conor vs Diaz rematch. It basically was jammed down our throat by the ufc
promoters and Joe the puppet Rogan who kept hyping it. UFC 202 will not sell like UFC196.

2.UFC hopes Conor can undo his lost to Diaz so they can say the 1st fight was a fluke. Then they can move on to the big Maywheather pay day fight. Keep Conor at 170 to face GSP has been the plan all along.

3. Conor could care less about defending his fw title against Aldo cause it would be to dam risky. He gained major hype & respect from that 18sec ko so why would he give Aldo a chance at undoing it. WATCH CONOR will make an excuse to duck Aldo and not defend the title. Besides did u see how fast Aldo looked against Edgar? RISKY!

4. All along the hype build up for Conor was for him to beat Diaz then run out of the cage and call out GSP. Though this was nothing more then a rumor but after seeing GSP'S cage side video were he speaks and acts like its all set up I feel its true. He even looks let down by Diaz winning but goes along w/it.

BOTTOMLINE DIAZ must win and stop the hype train!! Shut Dana down from favoring hype up wwe fighters who have no ground game over well rounded fighters.

this fight will do very good numbers

what makes this fight intriguing to me is that Conor was the one who insisted on the rematch
and again at 170

I don't think Conor should be favoured in this fight but hats off to him if he can win

I'm looking forward to the rematch. First fight was a really fun scrap between two throw-down type of dudes.

Hated the rematch at first. I accept it now.

A third fight would be horrible though.

1.Fans really didn't want this Conor vs Diaz rematch. It basically was jammed down our throat by the ufc
promoters and Joe the puppet Rogan who kept hyping it. UFC 202 will not sell like UFC196.

2.UFC hopes Conor can undo his lost to Diaz so they can say the 1st fight was a fluke. Then they can move on to the big Maywheather pay day fight. Keep Conor at 170 to face GSP has been the plan all along.

3. Conor could care less about defending his fw title against Aldo cause it would be to dam risky. He gained major hype & respect from that 18sec ko so why would he give Aldo a chance at undoing it. WATCH CONOR will make an excuse to duck Aldo and not defend the title. Besides did u see how fast Aldo looked against Edgar? RISKY!

4. All along the hype build up for Conor was for him to beat Diaz then run out of the cage and call out GSP. Though this was nothing more then a rumor but after seeing GSP'S cage side video were he speaks and acts like its all set up I feel its true. He even looks let down by Diaz winning but goes along w/it.

BOTTOMLINE DIAZ must win and stop the hype train!! Shut Dana down from favoring hype up wwe fighters who have no ground game over well rounded fighters.

Conor vs Diaz = Ronda vs Holly.

...as we all know who the UFC is rooting for.

I wanted to see the Aldo rematch or Conor fighting at 155 for the title before a Diaz rematch. But it'll be a gun fight.

this fight will do very good numbers

what makes this fight intriguing to me is that Conor was the one who insisted on the rematch
and again at 170

I don't think Conor should be favoured in this fight but hats off to him if he can win
So far a lot of tickets are still left. True Conor is trying to prove a point by doing the rematch at 170 but no matter he can't learn bjj is just 3 months.

I wanted to see the Aldo rematch or Conor fighting at 155 for the title before a Diaz rematch. But it'll be a gun fight.
Not sure the ufc or Conor will see Eddie Alvarez as a big fight that will sell.

Then they can move on to the big Maywheather pay day fight. .
Unbelievable...
200.gif

So far a lot of tickets are still left. True Conor is trying to prove a point by doing the rematch at 170 but no matter he can't learn bjj is just 3 months.
Because they've put the price on the tickets up thousands.

Nobody wants to see the fight, but there are 9 threads about it on the front page? You can't make up this amount of stupid.

I like Conor but hope he and the UFC embarrass themselves in the rematch.

CONOR PUT SOME SUGRA ON NATE'S FACE

Remember Conor won round 1 10-9.......just saying......BYE BYE

conor_mcgregor_vs_nate_diaz_ufc_196_highlights.gif

McGregor-loading-up-Diaz.gif

TS: I agree with all of your points, but the reason for No 1 may have been driven purely by McGregor (not the UFC) wanting to vindicate a loss and save face. Consider McGregor's ego... Consider his strange training changes for the rematch and media blackout for weeks.

I especially agree with No. 3, there was never any intension of actually defending the 145 strap.

CONOR PUT SOME SUGRA ON NATE'S FACE

Remember Conor won round 1 10-9.......just saying......BYE BYE

conor_mcgregor_vs_nate_diaz_ufc_196_highlights.gif

McGregor-loading-up-Diaz.gif

giphy.gif
[

Also lol @ your screen name, nobody is going to take you serious you knob gobbler.

Back