Trusted sites for real twins/other good muay thai gloves.

Im looking for some twins gloves and i heard theres some fake shit out there. i seen a few site listing then at like $40 which seems kinda cheap? idk if its legit or not. let me know.

Twins Gloves Velcro Closure [BGVL3-WHITE]

Also do ya'll know any good sites where the made to order shit isnt that long for fairtex gloves. one site i saw was like 3-8weeks.

And are the standard twins primarily made for sparring or mitt work?

Most gear in Thailand can be had for dirt cheap if u have a factory connection. So price isn't really an indicator of authenticity. The biggest problem I've come across isn't fake gear, but timely shipping. Luckily I found a decent connection that gives me a good price and super fast shipping. I've ordered gloves on Thursday and had them delivered on Monday. From Thailand to Midwest US in 4 days.

Most gear in Thailand can be had for dirt cheap if u have a factory connection. So price isn't really an indicator of authenticity. The biggest problem I've come across isn't fake gear, but timely shipping. Luckily I found a decent connection that gives me a good price and super fast shipping. I've ordered gloves on Thursday and had them delivered on Monday. From Thailand to Midwest US in 4 days.

what's your connection with getting that deal?

how much was the shippin

I have ordered Twins gear from Arturo at Nine Dragons Martial Arts Muay Thai Equipment

I got gloves, shin guards, and headgear.

Good prices, fast shipping (got to me in CA from TX in 2 days), and great service. I highly recommend him for authentic Twins gear.

^ That is where I shop. Excellent prices, service, and super fast shipping. They have a large supply of gear (in-stock) here in the USA. If it is not in stock, the system will not let you put it in your cart (so, no backorder issues). They are also an authorized Twins Distributor, and post here on a regular basis.

Also, "Fightstuff" for a large selection of Top King, and Fairtex.com for Fairtex gear.

:icon_chee

Last edited:
the site is genuine but the shipping will be pricey as it is a thai site

Back